Company: Hamilton Company
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Business Entity: Hamilton Company
Location: Reno, NV
Under the immediate supervision of the Machine Shop Superintendent,
the Material Handler is responsible for the movement of material
throughout the facility. Review receipt travelers to insure
products are delivered to proper locations. Resolve errors by
interfacing with Purchasing to determine correct destinations.
Review routings to determine next sequence and move parts
accordingly to meet work center schedules.
Other responsibilities may include:
- Responsible for determining destination of incoming goods and
- Assist in resolving material discrepancies on Work Orders as
- Responsible for delivering all kitted Work Orders to the
appropriate work center as defined by the routing in a timely
- Assist on outside vendor deliveries and pickups if needed.
- Requires measuring of raw stock material.
- Accountable for regular and consistent attendance.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Must have basis understanding of work center location and
- Must possess good oral and written communication skills.
- Must have general knowledge of warehouse procedures.
- Position requires exerting up to 20 pounds of force
occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently or
constantly to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must have 2 years experience in related work activities.
Hamilton Company is a worldwide leader in the design and
manufacture of manual, semi-automated and robotic products for
precision fluid measuring. We specialize in the development,
manufacturing and customization of precision measurement devices,
automated liquid handling stations, and sample management systems.
For more than 60 years, Hamilton has been satisfying customer needs
by combining quality materials with skilled workmanship, ensuring
the highest level of performance of every precision fluid measuring
device we manufacture.
- Diverse portfolio of exciting and innovative design
- Tremendous opportunities for professional growth
- Commitment to sustainable design
- Competitive Compensation
- Excellent Benefit Package includes medical, dental, vision
insurance, paid vacation time, paid sick time, disability
insurance, 401k, tuition reimbursement and much more
- Solid Stable Company
- Drug free workplace
Learn more about us at: www.hamiltoncompany.com
It is the policy of this organization to provide equal employment
opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race,
creed, color, national origin, sex, age 40 and over, disability,
marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic
information, citizenship status, religious preference, or veteran
status in all phases of the employment process and in compliance
with applicable federal, state, and local laws and
Keywords: Hamilton Company, Sparks , Material Handler, Other , Sparks, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!