Count Team Clerk
Company: Rail City Casino
Posted on: January 16, 2022
SUMMARY:The Count/Drop Team Attendant is responsible for the
accurate count and recording of all cash and coin turned in to the
Casino Cage as well as assisting in the coin and currency drops for
the various gaming departments throughout the property. ESSENTIAL
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Secure coin room and account for keys.
- Participate in table and slot counts.
- Monitor and maintain all equipment that is used in the
operation of coin room function.
- Ability to perform limited repairs of count room
- Observe safety policies and procedures including but not
limited to safe lifting, use of ear plugs, and use of properly
- Participate in the Slot drop.
- Must be able to properly and safely use equipment used during
the daily operations of the coin room, including but not limited
to: coin wrapping machine, currency sorting machine, calculators,
weigh scale, validator carts, hard count cart, air compressor,
- Follow all Nevada State Gaming Control Board regulations as
well as all internal custodies and controls.Other related duties as
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONSNevada Gaming Control board
Keywords: Rail City Casino, Sparks , Count Team Clerk, Other , Sparks, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!