Front Desk Coordinator - Sparks, NV
Company: The Joint Chiropractic
Posted on: May 10, 2022
Job DescriptionAre you looking for a company you can grow your
career with and advance in?Are you goal oriented, self-motivated &
proactive by nature?Do you have a passion for health and wellness
and love sales?If you have the drive, desire and initiative to work
with a world-class organization, we want to talk to you. At The
Joint Chiropractic we provide world class service to every one of
our patients, and we would like for you to join our caring team.
Let us turn that passion for health and wellness and love of
helping people, into a rewarding career. We have continued to
advance the quality and availability of Chiropractic care in the
Wellness industry.What we are looking for in YOU and YOUR
- Driven to climb the company ladder!
- Possess a winning attitude!
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent (GED).
- Complete transactions using point of sale software and ensure
all patient accounts are current and accurate
- Have strong phone and computer skills.
- Have at least one year of previous Sales Experience.
- Participate in marketing/sales opportunities to help attract
new patients into our clinics
- Be able to prioritize and perform multiple tasks.
- Educate Patients on wellness offerings and services
- Share personal Chiropractic experience and stories
- Work cohesively with others in a fun and fast-paced
- Have a strong customer service orientation and be able to
communicate effectively with members and patients.
- Manage the flow of patients through the clinic in an organized
- Schedule needed: Monday & Wednesday - 9:30am to7pm
- Hourly rate plus Bonus potential Essential Responsibilities
- Providing excellent services to members and patients.
- The Wellness Coordinators primary responsibility is to gain
memberships in order to meet sales goals.
- Greeting members and patients upon arrival. Checking members
and patients in to see the Chiropractor.
- Answering phone calls.
- Re-engaging inactive members.
- Staying updated on membership options, packages and
- Recognizing and supporting team goals and creating and
maintaining positive relationships with team members.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the clinic and organization of
- Confident in presenting and selling memberships and visit
- Keeping management apprised of member concerns and following
manager's policies, procedures and direction.
- Willingness to learn and grow
- Accepting constructive criticism in a positive manner and using
it as a learning tool.
- Office management or marketing experience a plus!
- Able to stand and/or sit for long periods of time
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Upholding The Joint Chiropractic's core values of TRUST,
INTEGRITY, EXCELLENCE, RESPECT and ACCOUNTABILITY About The Joint
ChiropracticThe Joint Corp. revolutionized access to chiropractic
care when it introduced its retail healthcare business model in
2010. Today, it is the nation's largest operator, manager and
franchisor of chiropractic clinics through The Joint Chiropractic
network. The company is making quality care convenient and
affordable, while eliminating the need for insurance, for millions
of patients seeking pain relief and ongoing wellness. With more
than 700 locations nationwide and nearly 11 million patient visits
annually, The Joint Chiropractic is a key leader in the
chiropractic industry. Ranked number one on Forbes' 2022 America's
Best Small Companies list, number three on Fortune's 100
Fastest-Growing Companies list and consistently named to Franchise
Times "Top 400+ Franchises" and Entrepreneur's "Franchise 500®"
lists, The Joint Chiropractic is an innovative force, where
healthcare meets retail. For more information, visit
www.thejoint.com. Business StructureThe Joint Corp. is a franchisor
of clinics and an operator of clinics in certain states. In
Arkansas, California, Colorado, District of Columbia, Florida,
Illinois, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, New
Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode
Island, South Dakota, Tennessee, Washington, West Virginia and
Wyoming, The Joint Corp. and its franchisees provide management
services to affiliated professional chiropractic practices.You are
applying to work with a franchisee of The Joint Corp. If hired, the
franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent
business owners who set own terms of employment, including wage and
benefit programs, which can vary between franchisees.Powered by
Keywords: The Joint Chiropractic, Sparks , Front Desk Coordinator - Sparks, NV, Other , Sparks, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!