Posted on: May 12, 2022
Chewy.com looking for a Recruiting Coordinator at our Fulfillment
Center in Reno, NV. This individual will help with back-office
responsibilities to include greeting candidates, scheduling
interviews, working on background checks, and creating offers of
The ideal candidate must have a strong customer service
orientation, be detail oriented and understand the importance of
recruiting, employee benefits programs and compliance programs. -
We are passionate and results driven but down-to-earth. We believe
in excellence in all we do and accept nothing less. You'll be
successful in this role because you are passionate about ensuring
team members have the support and benefits they need and the
company is protected through your efforts complying with state and
federal labor policies.
*This is not a remote role.*
What you'll do: - -
- Schedule and track candidates throughout hiring process in our
applicant tracking system (Greenhouse)
- Work closely with recruiting team to share new applicants and
ensure follow-up with candidates
- Greet candidates and provide company tours
- Participate in Job Fairs representing Chewy.com
- Assist with scheduling phone and onsite interviews
- File applications and perform background checks on
- Answer phones and greet employees/candidates
- Operate independently with minimal day-to-day guidance from
- Multi-task effectively- working quickly and accurately in a
fast-paced work environment
- Responds to benefit inquiries regarding coverage, vendors, and
the best way to contact claims.
- Identify recruiting sources, assess new talent and develop
leading-edge methods to attract diverse talent.
- Conduct independent sourcing via social recruiting, networking,
job postings, cold calls, etc.
- Work closely with recruiters and hiring managers to understand
their needs in order to identify the right talent; ensure goals are
- Juggle multiple priorities with finesse.
- Manage a consistent, high volume flow of qualified candidates
through active and passive sourcing methods.
- Develop pipeline of candidates in niche areas as determined by
market needs and business strategies.
- Conduct candidate reference checks striving to raise our hiring
bar with each new recruit.
- Track goals, metrics and performance of the hiring cycle;
regularly communicate status and results.
- Propose and implement ongoing innovations and improvements to
- Maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality at
What you'll need:
- 1-2 years in a similar role Recruiting
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong computer skills in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and
ability to learn new computer applications quickly.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for outstanding customer service
- Must possess a high degree of integrity, reliability and
Chewy is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace
diversity and inclusion of all Team Members.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act
or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you
wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for
employment at Chewy, please contact . -
regarding information collected from job applicants and how we use
it, please click here: -).
Keywords: Chewy, Sparks , Recruiting Coordinator, Other , Fallon, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!