Human Resources Administrator
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Our Opportunity:Chewy is currently seeking a Human Resources
Administrator to join our team in Reno, NV. We are looking for
someone to provide administrative support to human resources
function as needed (e.g. correspondence generation, record keeping,
file maintenance, HRIS entry). Acts as the first point-of-contact
for employees regarding Human Resources issues.*This is not a
remote role.What you ll do:
- Conducts new employee orientations on-site to ensure employees
gain an understanding of benefit plans, policies, and
- Monitors call-off line and processes other time off requests to
ensure accuracy of absenteeism tracking.
- Processes punch and payroll adjustments to ensure accuracy of
timesheets. Processes changes within deadlines.
- Maintains employee files, initiates drug and background
screenings, and conducts routine file audits.
- Writes, revises, edits and proofreads company policies &
procedures and related documents as needed. Uses electronic
benefits bulletin board and other vehicles to communicate
information. Produces the Company telephone directory.
- Performs other HR generalist duties as assigned.What you ll
- Must be proficient in Workday, required.
- 1 to 3 years of experience administering general human
resources duties preferred
- Must have computer skills and the ability to learn HRIS system
(Paychex or Kronos).
- Must be proficient in MS Office products, especially
- Superior verbal/written skills and presentation skills. Good
punctuation, spelling, grammar and attention to detail a must.
- Strong interpersonal skills essential.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, which could include days,
nights, weekends, and/or holidaysChewy is committed to equal
opportunity. We value and embrace diversity and inclusion of all
Team Members. If you have a disability under the Americans with
Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious
accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations
related to applying for employment at Chewy, please contact . To
information collected from job applicants and how we use it, please
click here: ). Associated topics: associate director, chro,
director, guide, guidance, head, monitor, president, senior
associate, senior director
Keywords: Chewy, Sparks , Human Resources Administrator, Other , Sparks, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!