Posted on: May 12, 2022
Chewy is currently recruiting for a Human Resources Specialist for
our Fulfillment Center in Reno, NV. This position is responsible
for providing support and analysis on issues, reports and trends
from the time and attendance tools. Must be able to work one
weekend day (4 x 10 hours). -
*This is not a remote role. -
What you'll do:
- Performs various duties necessary for the overall Time and
Attendance (T&A) system configuration, administration and
- Oversees and maintains the T&A system for all setups,
reporting, auditing and functionality for employees, managers,
agency and contract staff.
- Collaborates Chewy's payroll team on system upgrades, testing
and enhancements. Performs a variety of duties necessary for the
overall processing on the Payroll system for Chewy.
- Respond to employee and management questions and concerns
regarding paychecks, time reporting and pay policies.
What you'll need:
- Minimum four years of experience supporting an automated
T&A system and payroll operations required
- Experience with set-up and maintenance, ad-hoc reporting and
supporting IT and HR Upgrade Implementation Teams
- Knowledge of and experience with E.E.O., Wage and Hour, and
other state and federal regulations in relation to the payroll
- Experience with Workday
- Kronos T & A systems experience strongly preferred
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel,
Chewy is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace
diversity and inclusion of all Team Members.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act
or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you
wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for
employment at Chewy, please contact . -
regarding information collected from job applicants and how we use
it, please click here: -).
Keywords: Chewy, Sparks , HR Specialist, Other , Sparks, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!