Posted on: May 12, 2022
Our Opportunity: Looking to make a difference? So are we! Join
Chewy as a part-time warehouse specialist and launch your career
with one of the largest pet e-commerce companies. We are holding
open interviews with on-the-spot offers. Why you ll love working
here:Safety, Health, and Culture are top priorities at Chewy with
all our roles and locations. We offer the following benefits for
our team members:
- Starting wage is up to $21.00/hr.
- Newly increased, competitive wages, with opportunity for
increases starting after 3-months of service.
- Start immediately with day or night shifts with flexible
- State of the art, climate-controlled environment
- Employee 20% Discount Program at Chewy for all your pet
- Team building events and company-sponsored luncheons
- Career growth and promotion opportunities What you ll do:
- Warehouse functions including labeling, replenishing, box
making, loading/unloading trailers, moving stowed products to
various locations utilizing a Forklift, etc.
- Fulfill and organize orders to ensure the customer delivery
process is efficient and accurate.
- Create accurate shipping documentation for domestic
- Utilize Power Industrial Trucks, material handling equipment
safely and efficiently to receive or transport product to storage
and staging locations.What you ll need:
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Willing to be trained on PIT equipment (Powered Industrial
Trucks) Examples include: Cherry Picker/Order Picker, High Reach,
Movexx, Pallet Jack, Walkie Rider, etc.
- The desire to take great pride and care in every order you fill
for our pet parents (customers).Visit our upcoming hiring
events:Chewy Recruiting Center
Monday Friday - 9AM 5PM
1289 Baring Blvd.
Sparks, NV 89434
*Located off Sparks Blvd. in the Baring Village Shopping Center
next to the UPS Store.Chewy is committed to equal opportunity. We
value and embrace diversity and inclusion of all Team Members. If
you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or
similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish
to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for
employment at Chewy, please contact . To access Chewy s Privacy
Policy, which contains information regarding information collected
from job applicants and how we use it, please click here: ).
Associated topics: ayudante de almacen y reparto, coordinator, dock
c, forklift operator, fulfillment, material handler, operate,
stocker, unloading, warehouse intern
Keywords: Chewy, Sparks , Package Handler, Other , Sparks, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!