TECH - CRITICAL CARE
Company: Northern Nevada Sierra Medical Center
Posted on: May 13, 2022
ResponsibilitiesElevate Your Nursing Career at the brand new
Sierra Medical Center!!!
Northern Nevada Health System - Sierra Medical Center is a 200-bed
tertiary care located in south Reno, Nevada opening in March 2022.
Our brand new full-service facility presents an awesome opportunity
to help build, grow, and develop Sierra Medical Center into an
acute care force in the within the broader Reno, NV community. Come
join us and "Elevate Your Career" at Sierra Medical Center.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECTEarn the recognition and support you deserve as
a key member of our healthcare team.
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Tuition Loan Repayment Program
- Challenging and rewarding work environment with advanced
technological systems, processes and practice
- Significant opportunities to grow and develop through
job-related training, continuing education, and mobility up
- Competitive compensation and generous benefits, including
401(k) with company match and excellent medical, dental, vision and
prescription drug plan
- Shared Governance Model
- Significant opportunity to grow in ManagementJob
Provides direct and indirect patient care under the direction of a
RN or physician. Assists patients with activities of daily living,
provides for personal care, emotional support and performs more
complex clinical skills under the direction of a RN.Qualifications
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Current CNA certification in the state of Nevada.
- Current BLS certificate.
- Advanced cardiac rhythm competency within 6 months of hire
- Completion of Healthstream course AACN: Essentials of ECG &
Dysrhythmia Monitoring within 6 months of hire
Keywords: Northern Nevada Sierra Medical Center, Sparks , TECH - CRITICAL CARE, Other , Sparks, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!