COORD - MATERNAL CHILD EDUCATOR
Company: Northern Nevada Sierra Medical Center
Posted on: May 15, 2022
ResponsibilitiesElevate Your Career at the brand new Sierra
Medical Center!!!Northern Nevada Health System Sierra Medical
Center is a 200-bed tertiary care located in south Reno, Nevada
opening in March 2022. Our brand new full-service facility presents
an awesome opportunity for nurses to help build, grow, and develop
Sierra Medical Center into an acute care force in the within the
broader Reno, NV community. Come join us and Elevate Your Career at
Sierra Medical Center.WHAT YOU CAN EXPECTEarn the recognition and
support you deserve as a key member of our healthcare team.
- Relocation Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Tuition Loan Repayment Program
- $1000 Annual Certification Bonus
- Challenging and rewarding work environment with advanced
technological systems, processes and practice
- Significant opportunities to grow and develop through
job-related training, continuing education, and mobility up
- Competitive compensation and generous benefits, including
401(k) with company match and excellent medical, dental, vision and
prescription drug plan
- Shared Governance ModelJob Description:The Nurse Educator is
responsible for providing initial education, training and
competency assessment of newly hired nurses. In coordination with
hospital leaders, the position is responsible for the ongoing
continuing education necessary to maintain required competencies
for all disciplines. Assists the Director of Education with the
development of Continuing Education Programs. Qualifications
- Current Registered Nurse licensure in the state of Nevada.
- BSN preferred.
- Minimum of three (3) years cardiovascular experience.
- Current BLS certification.
- Current ACLS certification.
Keywords: Northern Nevada Sierra Medical Center, Sparks , COORD - MATERNAL CHILD EDUCATOR, Other , Sparks, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!