Posted on: June 25, 2022
CHEWY IS NOW HIRING!Open Interviews with On-The-Spot
Offers!Chewy is hiring with starting wages up to $19.50/hr!
- New base wages!
- IMMEDIATE start dates available for day and night shifts!
- Full-time and Part-time shifts available!
- On the Spot Job Offers!
- PLUS, excellent benefits available the 1st of the month!Visit
our upcoming hiring events:Chewy Recruiting Center
Monday Friday - 9AM 5PM
1289 Baring Blvd.
Sparks, NV 89434
*Located off Sparks Blvd. in the Baring Village Shopping Center
next to the UPS Store.Our Opportunity:Launch your career withthe
largest Pet E-Commerce company! With over 19 million active
customers, Chewy not only provides a personalizedworld-classon-line
customer experience, but also a 1-2 day rapid delivery!Chewy offers
a variety of career paths includingpart time and full-time
schedules.Competitive wagesand attractive benefitswith opportunity
for increase at 3, 6, 12, 18, 24, 30, 36, 42, and 48 months!Why
youll love working here:Safety, Health, and Culture are top
priorities at Chewy with all our roles and locations. We offer the
following benefits for our team members:
- Immediate Full Time, Part Time, and Flexible Scheduling
- State of the Art, Climate-controlled environment
- Employee20%Discount Program
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA and Life Insurance plans
- Wellness programs, Teledoc, and EAP
- Team building events and company sponsored luncheons.
- 401k with company matching.
- Paid Time Off:Full Time Members are eligible for up to 10 days
of PTO each year.
- Career growth opportunities:Chewyemployees
haveampleopportunities for growth and promotion within the
- Subsidized child, adult and pet backup care through
- Discounts on many items through the LifeMart Discount platform.
What youll do:
- Fulfillment Specialist do a wide range of warehouse functions;
labeling, replenishing, box making, loading/unloading trailers,
moving stowed product to various locations utilizing a Forklift,
- Fulfill and organize orders to ensure customer delivery process
is efficient and accurate.
- Create accurate shipping documentation for domestic
- Utilize Power IndustrialTrucks, material handling equipment,
safely and efficiently, to receive or transport product to storage
and staging locations.
- We focus on excellent customer service and we take pride and
great care in every order we fill for our customers.What youll
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Willing to be trained on PIT equipment (Powered
IndustrialTrucks) i.e. Cherry Picker/Order Picker, High Reach,
Movexx, Pallet Jack, Walkie Rider, etc.Chewy is committed to equal
opportunity. We value and embrace diversity and inclusion of all
Team Members.If you have a disability under the Americans with
Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious
accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations
related to applying for employment at Chewy, please contact .To
information collected from job applicants and how we use it, please
Keywords: Chewy, Sparks , Package Handler, Other , Fernley, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!