Moving and Junk Hauling Specialist (Captain)
Company: College Hunks Hauling Junk & Moving - Double Eagle
Posted on: July 28, 2022
College Hunks Hauling Junk & Moving has established a brand new
territory serving Reno, Sparks and Washoe County! We are looking to
fill this position ASAP before we open our doors for business in
May. If you are a natural leader and want to work for a team
oriented, fun, and enthusiastic company, this is the position
you've been looking for! We strive to train, mentor, and grow all
who walk through these halls. Training will begin ASAP in
preparation for our grand opening. Excellent earning potential
including $16-17 hourly pay plus tips and performance based
bonuses! To be one of the H.U.N.K.S., you must be: Honest,
Uniformed, Nice, Knowledgeable, and Service-oriented. Come and see
what all the buzz is about and join our winning team. College Hunks
Hauling Junk is the fastest-growing junk-hauling franchise and
moving franchise in America. College Hunks Hauling Junk also has
impressive brand recognition. The franchise has been featured on
The Oprah Winfrey Show, ABC's Shark Tank, Undercover Boss, HGTV's
House Hunters, AMC's The Pitch, Bravo's The Millionaire Matchmaker,
TLC's Hoarding: Buried Alive and Fox Business, as well as in The
Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, USA Today, Time magazine,
The Huffington Post, Forbes, Inc. and more. As a Mover and Junk
Hauler Captain, you are the first point of contact for clients on
the job. Essential duties:
- Go out of your way to be friendly (smile, eye contact,
small-talk) to everyone whom you come in contact with throughout
the day - especially your clients.
- Meet and great client and complete move or junk hauling job
with your motivated team members.
- Look, act and become a friendly college hunk - starting with
the uniform, and continuing with your attitude (smiles and eye
- Educate clients about pricing and services.
- SAFELY operate at all times.
- Make sure all daily truck inspections are performed (tire
pressure, oil, equipment, etc).
- Make sure truck has enough receipts, safety equipment and
- Meeting and surpassing benchmarks.
- Be able to make logistical decisions (when to dispose, what to
donate or recycle, how to best complete a job, how to package items
and load a truck, how to market during downtime).
- Lead your team by relevant example, showing them what the core
values of the company are all about.
- Help to train new hires about the day to day operations and
- Complete Daily Checklists.
- Prevent careless and costly mistakes, including damage, injury,
unhappy clients, lost equipment, etc.
- Check in regularly throughout the day with direct supervisor
for additional assignments and troubleshooting guidance.
- MUST be eligible to work in the United States.
- MUST have reliable transportation to work.
- MUST be able to lift up to 75 pounds for an extended period of
- MUST enjoy hard work, world class customer service and helping
- MUST want to be part of a growing organization and are excited
about huge opportunity.
- MUST be drug and alcohol free.
- MUST be able to pass a federal background check.
- MUST be able to drive a large commercial vehicle (no CDL
- MUST have effective leadership skills. Each CHHJ location is
independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application
will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will
be made by the management of that franchise. All inquiries about
employment at this franchise should be made directly to the
franchisee, and not to College Hunks Hauling Junk Corporate. Job
Type: Full-time Pay: From $18.00 per hour Benefits:
- Employee discount
- Paid training
- Referral program Schedule:
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Weekend availability
- Year round work Supplemental Pay:
- Bonus pay
- Tips COVID-19 considerations:
We recommend the required PPE as per the CDC, including frequent
hand washing, respect of personal space, optional hand shakes.
- Are you willing to participate in a criminal background
- Do you have reliable transportation? Experience:
- Leadership: 1 year (Required) License/Certification:
- Drivers License (Required) Work Location: Multiple
Keywords: College Hunks Hauling Junk & Moving - Double Eagle, Sparks , Moving and Junk Hauling Specialist (Captain), Other , Sparks, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!