Moving and Junk Hauling Specialist (Captain)
Company: College Hunks Hauling Junk & Moving - Double Eagle
Posted on: July 28, 2022
College Hunks Hauling Junk & Moving has established a brand new
territory serving Reno, Sparks and Washoe County!
We are looking to fill this position ASAP before we open our doors
for business in May. If you are a natural leader and want to work
for a team oriented, fun, and enthusiastic company, this is the
position you've been looking for! We strive to train, mentor, and
grow all who walk through these halls. Training will begin ASAP in
preparation for our grand opening.
Excellent earning potential including $16-17 hourly pay plus tips
and performance based bonuses!
To be one of the H.U.N.K.S., you must be: Honest, Uniformed, Nice,
Knowledgeable, and Service-oriented. Come and see what all the buzz
is about and join our winning team.
College Hunks Hauling Junk is the fastest-growing junk-hauling
franchise and moving franchise in America. College Hunks Hauling
Junk also has impressive brand recognition. The franchise has been
featured on The Oprah Winfrey Show, ABC's Shark Tank, Undercover
Boss, HGTV's House Hunters, AMC's The Pitch, Bravo's The
Millionaire Matchmaker, TLC's Hoarding: Buried Alive and Fox
Business, as well as in The Wall Street Journal, The New York
Times, USA Today, Time magazine, The Huffington Post, Forbes, Inc.
As a Mover and Junk Hauler Captain, you are the first point of
contact for clients on the job.
- Go out of your way to be friendly (smile, eye contact,
small-talk) to everyone whom you come in contact with throughout
the day - especially your clients.
- Meet and great client and complete move or junk hauling job
with your motivated team members.
- Look, act and become a friendly college hunk - starting with
the uniform, and continuing with your attitude (smiles and eye
- Educate clients about pricing and services.
- SAFELY operate at all times.
- Make sure all daily truck inspections are performed (tire
pressure, oil, equipment, etc).
- Make sure truck has enough receipts, safety equipment and
- Meeting and surpassing benchmarks.
- Be able to make logistical decisions (when to dispose, what to
donate or recycle, how to best complete a job, how to package items
and load a truck, how to market during downtime).
- Lead your team by relevant example, showing them what the core
values of the company are all about.
- Help to train new hires about the day to day operations and
- Complete Daily Checklists.
- Prevent careless and costly mistakes, including damage, injury,
unhappy clients, lost equipment, etc.
- Check in regularly throughout the day with direct supervisor
for additional assignments and troubleshooting guidance.
- MUST be eligible to work in the United States.
- MUST have reliable transportation to work.
- MUST be able to lift up to 75 pounds for an extended period of
- MUST enjoy hard work, world class customer service and helping
- MUST want to be part of a growing organization and are excited
about huge opportunity.
- MUST be drug and alcohol free.
- MUST be able to pass a federal background check.
- MUST be able to drive a large commercial vehicle (no CDL
- MUST have effective leadership skills.
Each CHHJ location is independently owned and operated by a
franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee,
and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of that
franchise. All inquiries about employment at this franchise should
be made directly to the franchisee, and not to College Hunks
Hauling Junk Corporate.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $18.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Paid training
- Referral program
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Weekend availability
- Year round work
- Bonus pay
COVID-19 considerations:We recommend the required PPE as per the
CDC, including frequent hand washing, respect of personal space,
optional hand shakes.
- Are you willing to participate in a criminal background
- Do you have reliable transportation?
- Leadership: 1 year (Required)
- Drivers License (Required)
Work Location: Multiple Locations
Keywords: College Hunks Hauling Junk & Moving - Double Eagle, Sparks , Moving and Junk Hauling Specialist (Captain), Other , Sparks, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!