SR TECH - CT - NIGHTS/WEEKENDS
Company: Northern Nevada Sierra Medical Center
Posted on: August 7, 2022
ResponsibilitiesElevate Your Career at the brand new Sierra
Medical Center!!!Northern Nevada Health System Sierra Medical
Center is a 200-bed tertiary care located in south Reno, Nevada.
Our brand new full-service facility presents an awesome opportunity
to help build, grow, and develop Sierra Medical Center into an
acute care force in the within the broader Reno, NV community. Come
join us and Elevate Your Career at Sierra Medical Center.WHAT YOU
CAN EXPECTEarn the recognition and support you deserve as a key
member of our healthcare team.
- Relocation Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Tuition Loan Repayment Program
- Challenging and rewarding work environment with advanced
technological systems, processes and practice
- Significant opportunities to grow and develop through
job-related training, continuing education, and mobility up
- Competitive compensation and generous benefits, including
401(k) with company match and excellent medical, dental, vision and
prescription drug plan
- Shared Governance Model
- Clinical Nurse Advancement Program with monetary reward
- Significant opportunity to grow in ManagementJob
Description:Performs a variety of CT and diagnostic imaging
procedures and is responsible for patient safety protocols. CT
technologist functions as the first line interface with our
customers in the successful accomplishment of their imaging needs.
Participates in QI activities.Qualifications
- Bachelor of Science degree is preferred, but not required.
- One year of Radiologic/imaging experience.
- ARRT and/or CRT certification.
- Current BLS certification.
- Willing to be on call / standby for CAT scan and Radiology
areas as needed.Required
Keywords: Northern Nevada Sierra Medical Center, Sparks , SR TECH - CT - NIGHTS/WEEKENDS, Other , Sparks, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!