Production Supervisor - Manufacturing
Company: Hamilton Company
Posted on: September 20, 2022
Hamilton Company is a worldwide leader in the design and
manufacture of manual, semi-automated and robotic products for
precision fluid measuring. We specialize in the development,
manufacturing and customization of precision measurement devices,
automated liquid handling stations, and sample management systems.
For more than 60 years, Hamilton has been satisfying customer needs
by combining quality materials with skilled workmanship, ensuring
the highest level of performance of every precision fluid measuring
device we manufacture.
The Production Supervisor will coach, develop, and lead hourly
operations within the Robotics Platforms manufacturing division to
achieve operational goals set by the Manufacturing Director. This
role will drive and develop world class manufacturing process
improvements and lean manufacturing expertise.
- Responsible for direct supervision of all work centers within
the assembly area.
- Leads by example in all aspects of the job's responsibilities:
Safety, People, Quality, Production, and Cost.
- Responsible for the safety and well-being of all personnel and
compliance to all federal, state, and local regulations.
- Instrumental in assuring schedule adherence according to
guidelines set by production control.
- Monitor work and alter schedules to meet unforeseen conditions,
control flow of work to ensure maximum use of available capacity
and effective use of labor, tools, and equipment.
- Responsible for product quality in each area as set by
engineering and quality assurance.
- Individual job cost control and overall cost improvement of
- Ensure proper staffing and shifting of labor as required for
attaining schedule adherence and proper cost controls.
- Training of employees in the company's processes.
- Provide prompt problem solving for key issues, driving through
from root cause identification, containment, problem resolution,
and ensuring repeat issues are avoided.
- Act as a team role model and change agent. Positively lead and
influence team members to partner together to achieve individual
- Coach and develop production personnel through their respective
roles, while managing change.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication
- Exhibit skills and capabilities to effectively solve
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to deal with various
employees, personalities, backgrounds, and skill levels.
- Willingness to accept change and the ability to affect policy
and technical changes with subordinates and peer groups.
- Proven record of partnering with cross-functional management to
drive cost and productivity/efficiency improvements.
- Position requires exerting up to 50 pounds of force
occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently or
constantly to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move
- BS Degree in related field: Engineering, Manufacturing,
Industrial Engineering is required.
- Minimum 5 plus years' progressive responsibilities in a
manufacturing setting. Electromechanical assembly experience
- Must have Lean Manufacturing experience and knowledge.
Certification is a plus.
- Diverse portfolio of exciting and innovative design
- Tremendous opportunities for professional growth and
- Commitment to sustainable design
- Competitive Compensation
- Excellent Benefit Package (medical, dental, vision insurance,
paid time off, disability insurance, 401k, tuition reimbursement
and much more)
- Solid Stable Company
- Drug free workplace. Associated topics: aerodynamic,
automotive, bsme, fluid, mechanical, mechanism, msme, powertrain,
Keywords: Hamilton Company, Sparks , Production Supervisor - Manufacturing, Other , Sparks, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!