Company: MSC Industrial Direct Co., Inc.
Posted on: November 19, 2022
MSC is growing-and going-strong. We seek a team player who thrives
in a fast-moving environment to manually select product for orders
and prepare for shipment, and transport pallets on motorized pallet
jacks throughout our Customer Fulfillment Center.
HOW YOU'LL CONTRIBUTE
You will have a hands-on role in our warehouse to ensure delivery
of our vast product line to our valued customers.
* Pick and count items from bins, flat stock and racks to fill
* Load, unload and move product by hand, tote or by skid.
* Verify products using item numbers, descriptions, and quantity;
inspect products for damage or improper packaging; and use RF
equipment to validate items.
* Batch orders and assign packing slips to pick product to totes
via RF scanning.
* Operate basic (i.e., electric pallet jack, forklift) and advanced
(i.e., turret truck, order picker) powered equipment.
* Train cross-functionally in other departments and functions in
order to support business requirements.
* Follow safety guidelines at all times, meet specified
productivity and quality expectations, and participate in Work
WHAT IT TAKES
The motivated individual we seek should have these
* Basic computer skills
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Willingness to work overtime to meet customer's needs
* Valid state driver's license, in some instances
* Internal certification to drive powered equipment within
specified time requirements
* Internal certification to pick DOT-regulated items, if
* Physical demands to successfully perform essential job functions
(reasonable accommodations may be made for individuals with
disabilities): standing, walking, lifting materials up to 75 pounds
(individual or team), carrying, pushing, pulling, climbing stairs,
climbing using legs and arms, balancing, stooping, kneeling,
repeated bends, reaching high and low, repetitive twisting or
pressure involving wrist and hands, hearing, seeing (depth
perception and peripheral vision), mental coordination, mental
alertness for entire shift, ability to wear personal protective
equipment as required, and ability to operate at heights up to 50
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
A career at MSC includes generous benefits, rewards and
* Training and growth opportunities
* Weekends off
* Paid time off including holidays
* Incentive bonuses and shift differential
* Medical, dental, vision, and company-matched 401(k)
Keywords: MSC Industrial Direct Co., Inc., Sparks , Merchandise Selector, Other , Fernley, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!