Company: Hamilton Company
Posted on: November 19, 2022
Hamilton Company is a worldwide leader in the design and
manufacture of manual, semi-automated and robotic products for
precision fluid measuring. We specialize in the development,
manufacturing and customization of precision measurement devices,
automated liquid handling stations, and sample management systems.
For more than 60 years, Hamilton has been satisfying customer needs
by combining quality materials with skilled workmanship, ensuring
the highest level of performance of every precision fluid measuring
device we manufacture.
We are looking for a Production Supervisor that will be responsible
for the supervision of people, equipment, and processes within
their assigned work center(s). Primary responsibility of the
supervisor includes, but is not limited to, team safety, team
morale, product quality, and on-time delivery/schedule
- Leads by example in all aspects of the job's responsibilities:
Safety, People, Quality, Production, and Cost.
- Responsible for the safety and well-being of all personnel and
compliance to all federal, state, and local regulations.
- Creates a positive workplace environment consistent with our
company's values and ensures equitable treatment is given to all
- Communicates effectively with direct reports and ensures
development and effective coaching through one on one's,
performance evaluations, and daily feedback.
- Ensures adequate staff coverage for all shifts, accounting for
employee vacations and unplanned absences.
- Responsible for managing and coordinating training throughout
areas of responsibility with focus on professional development and
building the best team.
- Ensures that the quality of the company's products are
maintained and improved upon in accordance with the company's
- Ensures daily production goals are met through daily metric
- Leads continuous improvement efforts with the focus on
implementing improved and sustainable processes.
- Responsible for all manufacturing costs associated with
assigned work center(s), including but not limited to, consumable
spend, scrap, and direct labor/overtime.
- Reports down machines and supports routing maintenance.
- Effectively communicates and presents information upwards.
- Works collaboratively with all teams.
- Demonstrated analytical/problem solving experience using data
to drive solutions.
- Demonstrated situational leadership.
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to deal with various
employees, personalities, backgrounds, and skill levels.
- Willingness to accept change and the ability to affect policy
and technical changes with subordinates and peer groups.
- Position requires exerting up to 20 pounds of force
occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently or
constantly to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move
- Self-motivated, Self-Starter.
- Partnering with cross-functional management to drive cost and
- Personally exhibit excellent skills and capabilities to
effectively solve problems.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing
Technology, or related discipline from an accredited
- Experience in a supervisory capacity or internship role.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication
- Diverse portfolio of exciting and innovative design
- Tremendous opportunities for professional growth and
- Commitment to sustainable design
- Competitive Compensation
- Excellent Benefit Package (medical, dental, vision insurance,
paid time off, disability insurance, 401k, tuition reimbursement
and much more)
- Solid Stable Company
- Drug free workplace.
Keywords: Hamilton Company, Sparks , Production Supervisor, Other , Sparks, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!