Merchandise Selector PT
Company: MSC - North America
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Merchandise SelectorMSC is growing-and going-strong. We seek a
team player who thrives in a fast-moving environment to manually
select product for orders and prepare for shipment, and transport
pallets on motorized pallet jacks throughout our Customer
Fulfillment Center.HOW YOU'LL CONTRIBUTEYou will have a hands-on
role in our warehouse to ensure delivery of our vast product line
to our valued customers.
- Pick and count items from bins, flat stock and racks to fill
- Load, unload and move product by hand, tote or by skid.
- Verify products using item numbers, descriptions, and quantity;
inspect products for damage or improper packaging; and use RF
equipment to validate items.
- Batch orders and assign packing slips to pick product to totes
via RF scanning. -
- Operate basic (i.e., electric pallet jack, forklift) and
advanced (i.e., turret truck, order picker) powered equipment.
- Train cross-functionally in other departments and functions in
order to support business requirements.
- Follow safety guidelines at all times, meet specified
productivity and quality expectations, and participate in Work
Clean program.WHAT IT TAKESThe motivated individual we seek should
have these qualifications.
- Basic computer skills
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Willingness to work overtime to meet customer's needs
- Valid state driver's license, in some instances
- Internal certification to drive powered equipment within
specified time requirements
- Internal certification to pick DOT-regulated items, if
- Physical demands to successfully perform essential job
functions (reasonable accommodations may be made for individuals
with disabilities): standing, walking, lifting materials up to 75
pounds (individual or team), carrying, pushing, pulling, climbing
stairs, climbing using legs and arms, balancing, stooping,
kneeling, repeated bends, reaching high and low, repetitive
twisting or pressure involving wrist and hands, hearing, seeing
(depth perception and peripheral vision), mental coordination,
mental alertness for entire shift, ability to wear personal
protective equipment as required, and ability to operate at heights
up to 50 feetWHAT YOU CAN EXPECTA career at MSC includes generous
benefits, rewards and recognition.
- Training and growth opportunities
- Weekends off
- Paid time off including holidays
- Incentive bonuses and shift differential
- Medical, dental, vision, and company-matched 401(k)Salary
info:$18.50 - $18.50 / hr
Keywords: MSC - North America, Sparks , Merchandise Selector PT, Other , Fernley, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!