Fulfillment Specialist Night Shift
Posted on: September 15, 2023
- Now Hiring up to $23.50 / hour Our Opportunity:As a member of
our fulfillment center and warehouse team, you ll thrive in a
safety-first work environment where your voice matters. We will
empower you to build, grow, and unleash your full potential. You
will be recognized for your hard work and commitment, and we can t
wait for you to join the pack! We are holding open interviews with
on-the-spot offers.Why you ll love working here:Across all Chewy
roles and locations, you ll work within a supportive and inclusive
culture where you ll receive competitive pay and wage increases. We
offer the following benefits for our team members:
- Immediate full-time and part-time scheduling opportunities
- State of the art, climate-controlled environment
- Employee 20% Discount Program
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA and Life Insurance plans
available for full-time team members
- Wellness programs, Teledoc, and Employee Assistance Program
- Team building events and company-sponsored luncheons
- 401k with company matching
- Paid Time Off: Team members are eligible to accrue up to 80
hours of PTO their first year
- Career growth opportunities: Chewy employees have ample
opportunities for growth and promotion within the
- Subsidized child, adult, and pet backup care through
- Discounts on many items through the LifeMart Discount
- The option to sign up for Payactiv s Earned Wage Access
program, and access a portion of the money you ve already earned,
before your regular payday!What you ll do:We focus on excellent
customer service, and we take pride and great care in every order
we fill for our customers and their fuzzy family members.
Fulfillment Specialists perform a wide range of warehouse
- Labeling, replenishing, box making, loading/unloading trailers,
moving stowed product to various locations utilizing a Forklift,
- Fulfilling and organizing orders to ensure customer delivery
process is efficient and accurate.
- Creating accurate shipping documentation for domestic
- Safely and efficiently operating Powered Industrial Trucks
(PIT) and material handling equipment, to receive or transport
product to storage and staging locations.What you ll need:
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Understand and adhere to our safety guidelines and
- Willing to be trained on PIT equipment g., Movexx/Amigo, Walkie
Stacker, Double Walkie Rider, etc.Physical job requirements:
- Walk up to 2 miles per shift.
- Frequently lift up to 50 pounds.
- Frequently lift up to 70 pounds using an optional team
- Rarely lift greater than 70+ pounds using a team lift.
- Stand, push, pull, carry, squat, and kneel.
- Climb up and down stairs (where applicable). Chewy is committed
to equal opportunity. We value and embrace diversity and inclusion
of all Team Members. If you have a disability under the Americans
with Disabilities Act or similar law, and you need an accommodation
during the application process or to perform these job
requirements, or if you need a religious accommodation, please
contact ...@chewy.com. If you have a question regarding your
application, please contact ...@chewy.com. To access Chewy's
Associated topics: ayudante de almacen y reparto, clerk, crane,
dock c, fulfillment, handler, logistics agent, picker, trainee,
Keywords: Chewy, Sparks , Fulfillment Specialist Night Shift, Other , Fernley, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!