Fulfillment Specialist Part Time
Posted on: September 15, 2023
- Now Hiring up to $21.50 / hourOur Opportunity:As a member of
our Part-Time Fulfillment Center and Warehouse Team, you ll thrive
in a safety-first work environment where your voice matters. We
will empower you to build, grow, and unleash your full potential.
You will be recognized for your hard work and commitment, and we
can t wait for you to join the pack! Why you ll love working
here:Across all Chewy roles and locations, you ll work within a
supportive and inclusive culture where you ll receive competitive
pay and wage increases.We offer the following benefits for our
part-time team members:
- State of the art, climate-controlled environment
- Employee 20% Discount Program
- Eligible for a 401(k) account with company
- The option to sign up for Payactiv s Earned Wage Access program
and access a portion of the money you ve already earned, before
your regular payday!
- Team building events and company-sponsored luncheons
- Career growth opportunities: Chewy employees have ample
opportunities for growth and promotion within the organization.
What you ll do: We focus on excellent customer service, and we take
pride and great care in every order we fill for our customers and
their fuzzy family members. Fulfillment Specialists perform a wide
range of warehouse functions, including:
- Labeling, replenishing, box making, loading/unloading trailers,
moving stowed product to various locations utilizing a Forklift,
- Fulfilling and organizing orders to ensure customer delivery
process is efficient and accurate.
- Creating accurate shipping documentation for domestic
- Safely and efficiently operating Powered Industrial Trucks
(PIT) and material handling equipment, to receive or transport
product to storage and staging locations. What you ll need:
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Understand and adhere to our safety guidelines and
- Willing to be trained on PIT equipment e.g., Cherry
Picker/Order Picker, High Reach, Movexx, Pallet Jack, Walkie Rider,
etc. Physical job requirements:
- Walk up to 2 miles per shift.
- Frequently lift up to 50 pounds.
- Frequently lift up to 70 pounds using an optional team
- Rarely lift greater than 70+ pounds using a team lift.
- Stand, push, pull, carry, squat, and kneel.
- Climb up and down stairs (where applicable).Chewy is committed
to equal opportunity. We value and embrace diversity and inclusion
of all Team Members. If you have a disability under the Americans
with Disabilities Act or similar law, and you need an accommodation
during the application process or to perform these job
requirements, or if you need a religious accommodation, please
contact ...@chewy.com. If you have a question regarding your
application, please contact ...@chewy.com. To access Chewy's
Associated topics: clerk, coordinator, dockworker, logistics
engineer, servicer, supply chain, trainee, unloading, warehouse,
Keywords: Chewy, Sparks , Fulfillment Specialist Part Time, Other , Fernley, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!