Company: Hamilton Company
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Hamilton Company is a worldwide leader in the design and
manufacture of manual, semi-automated and robotic products for
precision fluid measuring. We specialize in the development,
manufacturing and customization of precision measurement devices,
automated liquid handling stations, and sample management systems.
For more than 60 years, Hamilton has been satisfying customer needs
by combining quality materials with skilled workmanship, ensuring
the highest level of performance of every precision fluid measuring
device we manufacture.
The Groundskeeper performs landscaping tasks using power equipment
and hand tools to maintain the facility's grounds. The
Groundskeeper will also have the duties and obligations of
supporting the equipment and facility maintenance, upgrade, and
expansion as required for all departments and functions.
- Mows lawns, trims around landscaping barriers, edges sidewalk
- Picks up and removes trash prior to mowing a designated
- Keeping grounds clean and free of loose organic matter by use
of a blower
- Trims bushes, shrubs, and hedges (this applies to only
- Prepares soil and plants flowers, bushes, hedges, or
- Plants trees and prunes them when necessary (this applies to
only low-level areas).
- Applies fertilizer, pesticides, and herbicides as
- Completes snow removal tasks such as shoveling sidewalks,
steps, and doorways as needed during winter months.
- Operates snowblower or snowplow to clear roads, driveways, and
- Repairs all broken irrigation lines and sprinkler heads as
- Complete basic repairs necessary to maintain the proper
operating condition of facility equipment.
- Apply and enforce all safety procedures and precautions
necessary to prevent equipment and facility dangers to company
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Ability to operate various types of power equipment including
lawnmowers, trimmers, hedge trimmers, leaf blowers, and other
- Ability to use hand tools required for landscaping.
- Ability to follow instructions and complete assignments.
- Extensive knowledge of landscaping techniques and
- Excellent time management skills.
- Prolonged periods walking, standing, bending, stretching,
pushing, pulling, climbing ladders, or kneeling.
- Must be physically able to operate power equipment.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds at a time.
- Must be able to work in a variety of weather conditions.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- 2-3 years of experience utilizing powered equipment and hand
- 2-3 years of experience maintaining power equipment and hand
- 2-3 years of commercial lawn maintenance experience.
- On-the-job training offered.
- Diverse portfolio of exciting and innovative design
- Tremendous opportunities for professional growth and
- Commitment to sustainable design
- Competitive Compensation
- Excellent Benefit Package (medical, dental, vision insurance,
paid time off, disability insurance, 401k, tuition reimbursement
and much more)
- Solid Stable Company
- Drug free workplace. Associated topics: building maintenance,
dig, field, land fill, lawn, maintenence, paver, podadore, rug,
Keywords: Hamilton Company, Sparks , Groundskeeper, Other , Sparks, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!