Production Team Lead - Swing Shift
Company: Hamilton Company
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Hamilton Company is a worldwide leader in the design and
manufacture of manual, semi-automated and robotic products for
precision fluid measuring. We specialize in the development,
manufacturing and customization of precision measurement devices,
automated liquid handling stations, and sample management systems.
For more than 60 years, Hamilton has been satisfying customer needs
by combining quality materials with skilled workmanship, ensuring
the highest level of performance of every precision fluid measuring
device we manufacture.
Under the direct supervision of supervisor, assists in all aspects
of department operations. This is a full time swing shift position,
3:30pm - 12:00am.
- Awareness of employee behavior, working conditions, equipment
safety; escalation when necessary. Takes corrective action when
- Ensure inventory accuracy in area of responsibility through
accurate inventory issuance, movements, and cycle count
- Provide initial assessment of CR's and NCR's based on
- Provides equitable treatment to all employees within the
- Provides all other duties as assigned.
- Prepare and deliver shift based pass down clearly summarizing
performance to plan and support needs.
- Supervises employees in the absence of department
- Ensure team members are adhering to the Hamilton manufacturing
standards, through process audits.
- Training of personnel including execution of training
validation: material issuance, clocking, quality of product
- Assign Work Orders to associates
- Operate all stations / equipment in area of scope
- Purchase consumables materials as directed.
- Work station manning and shifting of labor to assure adherence
to production schedules and cost control.
- Clearly articulate departmental needs with cross functional
team members in the form of: problem statement, impact, resolution
- Timely escalation of material shortages and follow up for
- Timely escalation of technical or process related issues and
follow up for resolution.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to work accurately in a fast paced environment to meet
quality and quantity quotas
- Able to quality check finished product and send unsatisfactory
items to rework
- Proven experience with safe production practices
- Stable work history
- Basic math required for computing quantities and simple
addition and subtraction for counting parts
- Requires excellent manual dexterity, ability to work with small
components and hand tools, and a keen eye for detail and
- Must be able to read and follow detailed manufacturing
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Previous experience in manufacturing environment preferred
- Technical Certificate and/or LEAP or CTE Program Completion
- Diverse portfolio of exciting and innovative design
- Tremendous opportunities for professional growth
- Commitment to sustainable design
- Competitive Compensation
- Excellent Benefit Package includes medical, dental, vision
insurance, paid vacation time, paid sick time, disability
insurance, 401k, tuition reimbursement and much more
- Solid Stable Company
- Drug free workplace Associated topics: assistant gm, executive
producer, fire marshal, lieutenant, police chief, police commander,
senior manager, sergeant, shift supervisor, team lead
Keywords: Hamilton Company, Sparks , Production Team Lead - Swing Shift, Other , Sparks, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!