Member Experience Associate - Bilingual Spanish
Company: AAA Northern California, Nevada & Utah
Posted on: November 14, 2023
JOB DESCRIPTION We call our club's vision, mission, values, and
supporting pillars "Our House" because they are the foundation for
all that we do. We're working to transform AAA for the next century
with a mission to create Members for life by unleashing the
innovative spirit of our Team Members.
At AAA, our Team Members strive to deliver amazing service and help
our Members outsmart lifes roadblocks. We believe everything you do
outside of work adds to who you are at work. We're working to
transform AAA for the next century with a mission to create Members
for life by unleashing the innovative spirit of our Team
Why Work For Us?
- Great Pay Paid training and competitive hourly base +
- Benefits Medical, Dental, Vision, wellness program and
- 401k Matching $1 for $1 company match up to 6% of pay.
- Paid Time Off Team Members accrue paid time off monthly with an
additional 24 hours per year earmarked for volunteer
- Collaborative Environment AAA will value your contribution to
providing exceptional service to our members. Summary:
The Member Experience Associate acts in a service and sales
capacity, responsible for providing caring, outstanding Member
service with heart while actively promoting cross sales referrals,
sales and branch promotions.
This is an onsite role working full time at our Sparks Branch.
- Performs routine sales, service and operational functions for
AAA Members including; DMV, cashiering, auto travel, notary and
insurance sales support, with expectations for maintaining required
standards, policies and procedures.
- Understands and actively promotes products and services to
achieve individual goals in support of meeting organization goals
- Overcomes obstacles that create barriers to Team Member or
branch efforts and identifies process improvement opportunities and
- Acts as an agent for change while promoting AAAs guiding
principles and core values. Knowledge/Skills/Abilities
- Demonstrates sales and service skills. Able to effectively
interact, face-to-face, with new, prospective and existing
- Accuracy and comfort handling money, making change, balancing
- Good computer skills, proficient in both reading and basic
- Good written and verbal communication skills in person and over
- Ability to multitask in response to requests, requirements and
Member/Team Member expectations. Ability to accept feedback and
correct course as necessary.
- Bilingual Spanish preferred. Education & Experience / Licenses
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 1-2 years of work experience with a preference for sales or
customer service focused positions including work in insurance,
retail, service industry, call centers, or fast paced office
- Experience working with sales and service standards and
- Current & valid Driver's License with clean history may be
- Bonding and fingerprinting may be required
- P&C Licensing may be required Work Environment/Physical
- Works in a variety of office environments where standing,
walking or sitting at a desk, table or computer workstation may be
required for extended periods of time.
- May travel by car, plane or other form of transportation to
attend business meetings or conferences.
- May be required to work in one or more locations in a defined
service area. Approximately 50-80 percent of the time spent on the
job involves the use of a personal computer.
Keywords: AAA Northern California, Nevada & Utah, Sparks , Member Experience Associate - Bilingual Spanish, Other , Sparks, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!