Security Officer (7946)
Company: U.S. Security Associates
Posted on: December 8, 2018
Security Officers needed!
U.S. Security Associates is now Allied Universal.
Join the largest security services company in North America with over 200,000 other security professionals and the best in class industry training. (PILB # 152)
Currently, we re expanding our team in Reno/Sparks Area and Northern Nevada , in search of the next STAR to join our Officer Force...You!
This is a flex officer position, subject to call outs 24/7. This position is a great place to start even though it is part time as the holiday season approaches working 40 plus hours will be available. This can lead to full time positions.
* Valid Drivers License
* NV PILB card ( guard Card)
* Available to work all shifts and post as needed. call outs will happen
* Have reliable transportation
Does this sound like you?
- Friendly, outgoing and helpful, standing ready to assist
- Able to verbally deescalate situations
- Professional and driven with a focus on career advancement
- Desire to preserve a Safe. Secure. Friendly. environment for our clients, people and the communities we serve.
- Willingness to advance your skill set and become a safety and security STAR! Other extremely helpful attributes include:
- Former and current military, law enforcement, and or certified security professionals
- Recent grads, and or career minded people looking for career advancement What we offer:
- Award winning training, development and recognition programs - Security STARS
- Recognize high performance Associates as STARS, rewarding their best efforts through our annual awards programs
- Opportunity to build your reputation and career alongside a highly-trained, award winning Officer Force.
- Access to the most innovative technology in the safety and security services industry.
- Benefits and awards program
- Competitive pay
- Flexible schedule and locations Requirements to address prior to applying:
- Must be 18 years or older
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Must be proficient and able to communicate in English
- Must have excellent customer service skills and be comfortable serving the public
- Must have reliable transportation
- Be able to obtain a Local or State Guard Card (where applicable). This includes having a criminal background evaluation, being able to show valid identification and be able to pay the State Security License fee that is required.
- Have a reliable means of communication (i.e. home phone, cell phone)
- Be able to work overtime and on various shifts as needed; including weekends and holidays. Reasonable accommodation based on religious beliefs or disabilities will be considered on a case-by-case basis. If you re ready to take your career search to the next level, we encourage you to reach out to our team TODAY! We re currently interviewing and expect these openings to fill quickly. If you have any questions or would like to learn more about this and other opportunities in private security services, we highly encourage you to reach out to our team TODAY. Thank you for considering U.S. Security Associates as your employer of choice! We look forward to hearing from you!
PILB # 152
All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions subject to reasonable accommodation. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. Employees may be required to perform any other job-related instructions as requested by their supervisor, subject to reasonable accommodation. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an at will employment relationship.
Associated topics: countermeasure, explosive detection, loss control, monitor, patrol officer, public safety officer, security, security officer, unarmed, university
Keywords: U.S. Security Associates, Sparks , Security Officer (7946), Other , Sparks, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!