Posted on: May 12, 2019
IntelliSource has partnered with one of the areas fastest growing
employers and we have a need to hire Machine Operators. Are you
looking for a long-term career with a great company? Start with
IntelliSource and we will help you build your career with our
partner! Below is a full description for the MACHINE OPERATOR
position. We look forward to meeting you!
In this role, you will be required to maintain active communication
with co-workers and Maintenance Technicians for quality and
production related issues. When necessary, elevate these issues to
management or the appropriate personnel. Maintain the shift logs
and QC records for the assigned areas.
Individual must work and comply to safety working standards,
practice and all environmental regulations. Must adhere to all
company rules and policies.
PRIMARY ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES - MACHINE OPERATOR
When assigned to the Operator position:
- $17/hour with a $.75/hour night shift differential
- Has the authority to stop the process to avoid making
- Reads all SDS' and possesses thorough knowledge of all oil and
chemical labeling and storage requirements.
- Operates and starts- up the machines
- Ability to identify problems and minor troubleshooting
- Delivery of materials to production floor.
- Ability to analyze, estimate workload and perform
- Assist Maintenance Technicians in preventative maintenance
procedures such as lubricating machinery
- Monitors processes and performs continuous image inspections
and visual quality checks of the products to ensure acceptance
standards are met.
- Basic skills in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Ability to use material bar code scanners
- Understanding of First in, First out (FIFO)
- Be-able to follow work instructions and Standard Operating
- Prepares documentation as required.
- Maintains a clean and safe work area 5s. Understands department
workflow, processes & detailed oriented.
- Excellent communication with co-workers both verbally and with
good written skills.
QUALIFICATIONS - MACHINE OPERATOR
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/ or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
- Education/ Experience
- High School Diploma or GED (General Education Development)
- Physical Demands
- The physical demands described are representative of those that
must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential
functions of this job.
WHILE PERFORMING THE DUTIES OF THIS JOB, THE EMPLOYEE IS REGULARLY
REQUIRED TO DO THE FOLLOWING:
- Stand and walk for extended amounts of time;
- Use hands to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls;
- Reach with hands and arms;
- Talk and hear.
- The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance.
- The employee must regularly lift and/ or move anywhere from 25
pounds to 100 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the
ability to adjust focus.
- Must be able to work up to 12- hour shifts
- Required to wear PPE (personal protective equipment) such as
but not limited to; hard hat, respirator, gloves, eye protection,
steel toe boots, etc.
WORK ENVIRONMENT - MACHINE OPERATOR
Must be able to work in a construction environment. Exposure to
heat, dust, and noisy conditions.
Must be able to work in a clean room environment. Exposure to heat,
dust, and noisy conditions.
LANGUAGE SKILLS - MACHINE OPERATOR
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short
correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence.
Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small
group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS - MACHINE OPERATOR
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of
measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Work within the Metric and Standard systems of measurement.
Our business - and our approach - is personal
IntelliSource has 19 years of business process outsourcing
experience bringing innovative solutions through people, processes
and technology to maximize Fortune 500 and fast-growth companies'
operations and workforce management. IntelliSource has a proven
track record as a trusted partner to its clients and associates -
empowering businesses and people to reach their full potential.
IntelliSource is an equal opportunity employer. No employee or
applicant will be discriminated against in any condition of
employment because of race, color, national origin, sex, religion,
age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by
law. IntelliSource is a free service to you. We are an E-Verify
Keywords: IntelliSource, Sparks , Machine Operator, Other , Sparks, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!