EMA Technician- Lead
Company: Hamilton Company
Posted on: January 7, 2022
Hamilton Company is a global enterprise headquartered in Reno,
Nevada with manufacturing facilities in Reno, Boston and Bonaduz,
Switzerland. Branch sales offices are located in France, Germany,
and the United Kingdom.
We are the worldwide leader in the design and manufacture of
manual, semi-automated and robotic products for precision fluid
measuring. For over 56 years, Hamilton has been satisfying customer
needs by combining quality materials with skilled workmanship,
ensuring the highest level of performance of every precision fluid
measuring device we manufacture.
Under the direct supervision of the supervisor, assists in
coordinating all aspects of department operations, including
assembly, test, and troubleshooting of electro-mechanical robotic
assemblies to meet production objectives.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Assembles, tests, and troubleshoots electro-mechanical robotic
- Assigns daily job duties to individual employees within the
responsible area based on production schedule from supervisor/
- Awareness of employee behavior, working conditions, equipment
safety; escalation when necessary and responds accordingly.
- Ensure inventory accuracy in the area of responsibility through
accurate inventory issuance, movements, and cycle count
- Prepare and deliver shift based pass down clearly summarizing
performance to plan and support needs.
- Ensure team members are adhering to the Hamilton manufacturing
and quality standards, through process audits.
- Training of personnel including the execution of training
validation: material issuance, clocking, quality of product
- Able to perform all assembly, test, troubleshooting duties
within the area of scope.
- Clearly articulate departmental needs with cross-functional
team members in the form of: problem statement, impact, resolution
- Timely escalation of material shortage, technical, or
process-related issues and follow up for resolution.
- Drives and maintains area cleanliness, organization, and
- Oversee employees in the absence of a department
- Provides equitable treatment to all employees within the
- Performs other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES (KSA):
- Ability to work independently and with others.
- Ability to coordinate between other production areas.
- Ability to instruct assemblers in proper assembly procedures
and techniques, including the use of fixtures and associated
- Ability to read and interpret drawings and procedures to
others, including geometric tolerances.
- Ability to work with other people in a manufacturing
- Ability to use software applications.
- Good eye/hand coordination and motor skills are required.
- Position requires exerting up to 20 pounds of force
occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or
constantly to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects.
Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 3-5 years in a technical environment troubleshooting complex
- Preferred prior experience as an Assembler, Electro-Mechanical
Assembler (EMA), or Senior Technician.
- Ability to troubleshoot fixtures and tooling in EMA.
- Diverse portfolio of exciting and innovative design
- Tremendous opportunities for professional growth and
- Commitment to sustainable design.
- Competitive Compensation.
- Excellent Benefits Package (medical, dental, vision insurance,
paid time off, disability insurance, 401k, tuition reimbursement
and much more)
- Solid Stable Company.
- Drug-free workplace.
Learn more about us @: www.hamiltoncompany.com
It is the policy of this organization to provide equal employment
opportunities to all qualified applicants.
Keywords: Hamilton Company, Sparks , EMA Technician- Lead, Professions , Sparks, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!