Quality Assurance Technician
Company: Fort Dearborn Company
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Build your Career with an Industry LeaderFort Dearborn Company
is a leader in printed labels for the consumer products industry.
Join Fort Dearborn and you will have the opportunity to become part
of an organization that is committed to excellence and industry
leadership for almost 100 years.The Quality Technician preforms
-daily tasks that ensure products manufactured meet approved
specifications, regulatory and quality requirements. - -
- Perform audits per applicable sampling plans, shipping,
- Active involvement in data integrity, testing methodology
standardize practice system and non-conformance material
- Assist in process capability testing and routine inspection and
testing of product.
- Effective system-based communication with other Quality
Department team members, and Operations.
- Daily maintenance and calibration of testing equipment.
- Perform aged testing for all departments and project testing
- Help to maintain all quality record documentation including
Internal audit records, management review meeting minutes and
charts, calibration records, training records, internal
non-conformance's, customer complaints, vendor non-conformance's,
corrective action reports and meeting action items.
- Perform product inspection audits at set intervals at each
machine to ensure product being produced meets or exceeds the
- Create and manage color standards.
- Aid in the management of Process Control Plans and Product Spec
Sheets. (Quality Windows Software)
- Understand and competently use the measurement tools required:
UPC, Verifier, Scales, Ruler, Calipers, Static Meter, Sutherland
Rub Tester, etc.
- Manage non-conformance Product Procedure and Quality Hold
- Provide training on new quality processes and best
- Aid in the documentation of R&D projects.
- Perform QA laboratory testing as required for specified product
- Follow all plant and department specific safety rules,
including use of all required personal protective equipment.
- Understands ISO or BRC and HAACP or similar principles and
assist in facilitating compliance throughout the organization
through a variety of activities
- Complies with established safety policies and procedures.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as
- Two to four years' experience or related education.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Specific visions abilities include color, close vision,
distance, and ability to focus.
- Must be able to stoop, bend, lift and stand. Use hands to
- Every team member of Fort Dearborn is expected to treat all
associates respectfully and professionally.
- Must possess time management skills (prioritization,
- Project management experienceFort Dearborn welcomes and
encourages applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part
in all aspects of the selection process. Fort Dearborn Company is
an equal opportunity employer. -#SPAIND
Keywords: Fort Dearborn Company, Sparks , Quality Assurance Technician, Professions , Sparks, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!