Warehouse Team Member
Posted on: May 14, 2022
CHEWY IS NOW HIRING!
Open Interviews with On-The-Spot Offers!
Chewy is hiring with starting wages up to $19.50/hr!
- New base wages starting February 13th!
- IMMEDIATE start dates available for day and night
- Full-time and Part-time shifts available!
- On the Spot Job Offers!
- PLUS, excellent benefits available the 1st of the month!
Visit our upcoming hiring events:
Chewy Recruiting Center
Monday - Friday - 9AM - 5PM
1289 Baring Blvd.
Sparks, NV 89434
*Located off Sparks Blvd. in the Baring Village Shopping Center
next to the UPS Store.
Our Opportunity: -
Launch your career with -the largest Pet E-Commerce company! - With
over 19 million active customers, Chewy not only provides a
personalized -world-class -on-line customer experience, but also a
1-2 day rapid delivery! - - -Chewy offers a variety of career paths
including -part time and full-time schedules. -Competitive wages
-and attractive benefits -with opportunity for increase at 3, 6,
12, 18, 24, 30, 36, 42, and 48 months! -
Why you'll love working here: -
Safety, Health, and Culture are top priorities at Chewy with all
our roles and locations. We offer the following benefits for our
team members: -
- Immediate Full Time, Part Time, and Flexible Scheduling
- State of the Art, Climate-controlled environment
- Employee -20% -Discount Program -
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA and Life Insurance plans
- Wellness programs, Teledoc, and EAP
- Team building events and company sponsored luncheons.
- 401k with company matching.
- Paid Time Off: -Full Time Members are eligible for up to 10
days of PTO each year.
- Career growth opportunities: -Chewy -employees have -ample
-opportunities for growth and promotion within the organization.
- Subsidized child, adult and pet backup care through
- Discounts on many items through the LifeMart Discount platform.
- - -
What you'll do: -
- Fulfillment Specialist do a wide range of warehouse functions;
labeling, replenishing, box making, loading/unloading trailers,
moving stowed product to various locations utilizing a Forklift,
- Fulfill and organize orders to ensure customer delivery process
is efficient and accurate.
- Create accurate shipping documentation for domestic
- Utilize Power Industrial -Trucks, material handling equipment,
safely and efficiently, to receive or transport product to storage
and staging locations.
- We focus on excellent customer service and we take pride and
great care in every order we fill for our customers.
What you'll need: -
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Willing to be trained on PIT equipment (Powered Industrial
-Trucks) i.e. Cherry Picker/Order Picker, High Reach, Movexx,
Pallet Jack, Walkie Rider, etc.
Chewy is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace
diversity and inclusion of all Team Members.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act
or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you
wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for
employment at Chewy, please contact . -
regarding information collected from job applicants and how we use
it, please click here: -).
Keywords: Chewy, Sparks , Warehouse Team Member, Professions , Fernley, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!