Company: White Cap
Posted on: May 14, 2022
A position at White Cap isn't your ordinary job. You'll work in an
exciting and diverse environment, meet interesting people, and have
a variety of career opportunities. The White Cap family is
committed to Building Trust on Every Job. We do this by being
deeply knowledgeable, fully capable, and always dependable, and our
associates are the driving force behind this commitment. Job
Summary Responsible for generating new sales opportunities via
phone, email or other electronic communication. Respond to customer
order and quotation requests received via outside salespersons,
telephone, e-mail, written, and faxed correspondence. Coordinate
with other departments in handling purchase orders and providing
service to customers. Major Tasks, Responsibilities, and Key
- Prospects for new sales opportunities. Generates leads via
outbound calling and e-mail.
- Provides product pricing by consulting the price matrix, as
well as other complex tables, to determine the appropriate price.
Develops code directives for certain product while maintaining
target margin goals.
- Prepares and submits proposals. Generates oral and written
- Procures and maintains inventory. Monitors to ensure proper
- Resolves customer service issues. Tracks open sales
- Performs follow-up to ensure timely shipment of materials and
customer satisfaction. Nature and Scope
- Refers complex, unusual problems to supervisor.
- Under general supervision, exercises some judgment in
accordance with well-defined policies, procedures, and techniques.
Work typically involves regular review of output by a senior
coworker or supervisor.
- None. Work Environment
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions
would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and
there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions
there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Education and Experience
- HS Diploma or GED strongly preferred. Specialized skills
training/certification may be required. Generally 2-5 years of
experience in area of responsibility. Preferred Qualifications If
you're looking to play a role in building America, consider one of
our open opportunities. We can't wait to meet you. Functional Area
Sales Recruiter Sgrizzi, Ashley Req ID WCJR-004497 White Cap is an
Equal Opportunity Minority/Female/Individuals with
Disabilities/Protected Veteran and Affirmative Action Employer.
White Cap considers for employment and hires qualified candidates
without regard to age, race, religion, color, sex, sexual
orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, ancestry,
citizenship, protected veteran or disability status or any factor
prohibited by law.
Keywords: White Cap, Sparks , Inside Sales, Professions , Sparks, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!