Material Handler in Assembly - Nights 12-hour Shif
Company: Reno Staffing
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Job DescriptionReno Staffing is looking for Material Handlers in
assembly for Panasonic!This is a great opportunity for material
handlers for PENA as this position is expected to move to direct
hire within a shorter period than usual and with benefits starting
immediately after getting hired.Interviews are being held every
Wednesday in the Reno area!Shift: 12-Hour Shifts Pay:
Panasonic Energy of North America (PENA) is collaborating with
Tesla Motors, Inc. in a large-scale advanced battery manufacturing
facility known as the Gigafactory near Reno, Nevada which is known
for its quality of life and expansive outdoor adventures. Panasonic
manufactures and supplies cylindrical lithium-ion cells for the
world's leading electric vehicle manufacturer, Tesla Motors, Inc.
Based on the battery demand from Tesla, the Gigafactory plans to
produce cells which will double the world's current production.
PENA's mission is to make the vision of affordable Electric
Vehicles a reality by production of the world's safest,
highest-quality, and lowest-cost batteries. Through this effort we
will create a clean energy society and our products will change
society's use of and perceptions of electric power.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:Other duties may be
- Perform daily operational checks on mobile equipment (condition
of the forks, lift mechanisms, brakes, wheels, control handles for
wear and tear, fluid leaks, damage, etc.) Recording and inspection
on equipment including, cleaning, checking and adding fluids as
- Receipt and transport of raw materials using mobile equipment
of various types (manual pallet jacks, ride-on pallet jacks, lift
- Movement and transportation of in process product throughout
the production area.
- Ability to accurately recognize and distinguish between part
numbers and lot numbers of greater than 10 characters.
- Problem solving trouble shooting skills related to equipment
and material issues.
- Communicate with co-workers the status of the current material
or product at hand, damaged packaging, verbally either directly or
through a two-way radio.
- Provide appropriate documentation i.e. delivery orders, lot
tracking sheets, quality deviation sheets, quality specifications
and attributes, to downstream customer.
- Must adhere to company rules and policy.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
- Must be willing to perform duties at a higher or lower level as
assignedAt the discretion of your lead or supervisor, you could be
required to perform additional job related activities not
specifically outlined above.Competency: To perform the job
successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following
- Must have a safety conscientious attitude
- Able to use a manual pallet jack, motorized pallet jack or lift
- Familiarity with MES, LOTO, FIFO, Lot numbers.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations and accurate
counting of raw materials and product in an active
- Familiar with computer terminals, Operator Interface Terminal,
touch screens, RF scanners
- Must wear PPE including, safety shoes, clean suit, dust mask,
respirator or PAPR, gloves, safety glasses/safety goggles, hair
- Ability to climb stairs, climb ladders, reach, squat, tolerate
prolonged standing/walking, balance, bend from trunk, crawl, kneel,
push and pull objects.
- Must be able to pull/push pallets weighing up to 1700 lbs. on a
- Must be able to work up to 12-hour shifts. Constant use of a
- Must be able to manage time.Basic Qualifications
- High School Diploma or GED required. Experience in material
handling, warehouse operations preferred
- Must be able to read and understand English instructions,
written and verbally.Resume and in person interview required for
consideration, MUST have experience in relevant field. Interviews
available every Wednesday. If you need help with your resume please
let us know! Reno Staffing prides itself in working with people
from all walks of life. However a background check is required for
this specific position and this client has a No violent/theft
felony policy. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety
sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or
law.If you feel like this is a job for you, please apply through
this job posting. Questions? Give us a call at (775) 356-1137 and
one of our helpful and friendly Recruiters will help you get to
work!To ensure the health and safety of everyone, we follow State
of Nevada's Covid-19 recommendations. Face coverings are required
of all staff and applicants, but we promise we have a smile
underneath them. Appointments are strongly encouraged to ensure
adequate social distancing. We appreciate your cooperation.Reno
Staffing is open (Monday – Friday 9:00am – 4:00pm) via phone (775)
356-1137, email email@example.com, text message
(775)453-4691.We are located at: Reno Staffing, 4690 Longley Lane,
Suite 23, Reno, NV 89502Reno Staffing is an equal opportunity
employer.We look forward to meeting you!
Keywords: Reno Staffing, Sparks , Material Handler in Assembly - Nights 12-hour Shif, Professions , Sparks, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!