Company: Symbia Logistics
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionWE ARE CURRENTLY OFFERING ON THE SPOT INTERVIEWS
MONDAYS THROUGH FRIDAYS FROM 9:00AM UNTIL 5:00PM. PLEASE COME VISIT
US AT 625 WALTHAM WAYSUITE 104RENO, NV 89434Symbia Logistics is
searching for skilled Material Handling Equipment Operator (MHE) to
join our elite Symbia team. Our Material Handling Equipment
Operator is responsible for using a forklift, clamp truck, or other
power equipment to load, unload, move, stack, stage and count
pallets and materials. OPERATORS HAVE A 1ST YEAR EARNING POTENTIAL
BETWEEN $40,000 AND $45,000!Advantages of being our Material
Handling Equipment Operator
- Permanent Full-time Work
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits. Life and Disability
- Vacation and Holiday PayAs our Material Handling Equipment
Operator, you will
- Pull and prepare pallets for shipment by operating forklift,
cherry picker, or any other equipment.
- Maintain the facilities equipment and materials and a clean,
neat, and orderly work area
- Operate all equipment in a safe and efficient manner following
prescribed work methods
- Comply with OSHA and MSDS standards and company safety
procedures using Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) always while
performing job duties.
- Unload and load shipments safely.
- Efficiently move, stack and store pallets in the appropriate
areas as required.
- Assist in physical inventories and other duties as needed.As
our Material Handling Equipment Operator, you must have
- 1 to 2 years of experience maneuvering Forklifts and other
equipment that requires certifications.Powered by
Keywords: Symbia Logistics, Sparks , Forklift Operator, Professions , Sparks, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!