Supply Chain Manager
Company: Carlisle Construction Materials
Posted on: June 19, 2022
Henry - Company (A Carlisle Company) is leading provider of
complete Building Envelope Systems -, managing the flow of water,
vapor, air & energy encompassing below-grade, walls and roofing,
for both residential and commercial construction applications.
Henry Company's headquarters are in El Segundo, California, with
offices and manufacturing facilities throughout the United States
and Canada. Position Summary:
Currently Henry Company is looking for a highly organized &
experienced Supply Chain Manager to support the Production
Management team at its Fernley, NV manufacturing location which
produces weather-resistive moisture management systems, including
housewrap, building paper and flashing tapes. The Supply Chain
Manager will report directly to the VP of Supply Chain in Dallas
TX, with dotted line reporting structure to the Fernley Plant
Manager. 8 Direct Reports.
- Lead/ manage the E2E supply chain function at the plant,
including Material Flow, Production & Capacity Planning, Inventory
Control, Purchasing, and Shipping & Receiving.
- Collaborate with plant leadership to identify & implement new
or "best practices" designed to ensure supply management excellence
and operational efficiency.
- Develop, manage & mentor a high performing supply chain team,
while promoting a culture of accountable decision making and
- Develop & maintain the structure and policies necessary to
ensure optimum supply chain performance that align with company
goals and objectives.
- Be an effective leader that manages current and future demand
requirements with manufacturing and supplier
capabilities/capacities to ensure completion of customer
- Drive actions that will monitor and improve OTC to
internal/external customers while managing inventory levels to meet
the site business objectives.
- Direct & perform procurement activities for the plant to
maintain continuity of material flow to meet customer demand. Work
with Henry's commodity team to ensure that cost, and lead-time
comply with negotiated rates.
- Coordinate & develop Shipping/ Receiving and Stockroom
- Achieve cost-effective logistics practices, and monitor/
improve logistics compliance related to carrier compliance, BL, and
shipping documentation to meet corporate, financial, and customer
- Manage physical inventory audit methodology which meets
corporate specifications. Including Cycle count program an annual
- Lead, evaluate and develop team performance, implement, and
maintain metrics. Build organizational capability though
development plans, mentoring, driving accountability,
cross-training & succession planning.
- Participate and coordinate with Commodity Supply Chain function
to provide data and contribute in cost reduction initiatives.
- Responsible for KPIs such as: OTC, Ax percentage levels, Cycle
Count Accuracy, Raw Material Inventory Level and any other related
- Ensures compliance with Henry's ERP and material policies,
replenishment methods, dashboard monitoring and develop implement
corrective action as needed.
- Experience planning production environment, high mix, high
volume, and MTO.
- Knowledge of product and manufacturing process.
- Process oriented and ability to contribute to continuous
- Strong ethics, values, and the ability to influence others'
- Ability to manage multiple projects/activities; results
- Excellent communication skills at all levels of the
organization (customers, marketing, engineering, quality, and
manufacturing) are key.
- Ability to quickly analyze, identify and implement
opportunities and corporate initiatives for improvement that have
measurable dollar impacts each year.
- Change management skills.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time,
with or without advance notice.
- Henry Company prides itself on the quality of its workforce,
and all offers of employment are conditioned on successful
completion of a standard background check and drug test.
- Full-time employees enjoy a competitive compensation package,
including group medical, dental, and vision coverage; life and
disability insurance; 401(k) retirement plan; 11 paid holidays per
year, paid vacation and sick time, and an Employee Assistance Plan.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Operations
Management, or related field is preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of Supply Chain Planning, Demand Planning &
Purchasing, in an operational/ manufacturing site environment.
- 5+ years of professional experience in Supply Chain,
Operations, or Reporting & Analytics in a manufacturing
- Experience driving continuous improvement (CI) initiatives
across the supply chain function.
- Have strong analytical and decision-making skills with the
ability to effectively identify, analyze, and recommend solutions
to complex problems.
- Demonstrated ability to drive unified vision and create team
culture where employees aspire to drive innovation, and business
- Ability to build strong relationships with business partners,
allowing for communication, negotiation and alignment rooted in
trust and accountability.
- Embraces change, challenges status quo, and makes
recommendations for improvements to products and processes.
- Creates tools to help simplify job tasks and shares with
- Proficiency using MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook w/
understanding of ERP systems and production planning.
- Knowledge of ERP systems such as JD Edwards/SAP/Oracle or
Keywords: Carlisle Construction Materials, Sparks , Supply Chain Manager, Professions , Fernley, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!