Posted on: July 31, 2022
- Unloads material from trucks and shipping containers.
- Verify material using packing slips, and purchase orders with
- Receive material to the dock and stages for QA.
- Receive material to inventory, and places into correct
- Fill shortages to job location.
- Separate returned goods from received material and make freight
- Conducts secondary delivery inspections.
- Work with purchasing to resolve problems that prohibit
receiving items correctly.
- Works with customer service representatives to resolve
- After material passes QA inspection puts material to warehouse
location physically, and in ScanWorks.
- Unless on the shortage list parts will be processed first in
- Maintain forklift certification.
- Provide forklift support as needed throughout the
- Re-palletize material that is not stable, restack in a stable
configuration, and wrap with shrink wrap if necessary.
- Aids in cycle counting when required.
- Must be willing to cross train in other areas when work is
- Must use approved hand tools in a safe manner.
- Other duties as assigned.Skills/Qualifications:
- Keep work area clean and organized per 5S standards
- Working knowledge of computers, tablets and scanners
- Read and comprehend procedures in English
- Basic math: add, subtract, multiply and divide
- Work independently and in a team environment.
- Good attitude and attendance
- Use Forklifts, pallet jacks, hand tools, computers, tablets,
scanners packing slips material labels.Language:
- Read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence,
- Write simple correspondence.
- Present information in one-on-one and small group
- Regularly use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools
and controls to perform essential functions and job duties.
- Regularly grasp and retrieve objects and items needed to
- Vision abilities that include close vision, distance vision,
depth perception, peripheral vision.
- Regularly carry, move, and transport objects or boxes up to 10
- Frequently carry, move, and transport objects or boxes up to 25
- Occasionally carry, move, and transport objects or boxes up to
50 pounds.Work Environment:
- The noise level in the work environment is usually
- Physical presence is essential for this
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.Salary info:$20.25 - $20.25 /
Keywords: Haws, Sparks , Receiving, Professions , Sparks, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!