EMA Technician- Lead
Company: Hamilton Company
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Hamilton Company is a worldwide leader in the design and
manufacture of manual, semi-automated and robotic products for
precision fluid measuring. We specialize in the development,
manufacturing and customization of precision measurement devices,
automated liquid handling stations, and sample management systems.
For more than 60 years, Hamilton has been satisfying customer needs
by combining quality materials with skilled workmanship, ensuring
the highest level of performance of every precision fluid measuring
device we manufacture.
* Assembles, tests, and troubleshoots electro-mechanical robotic
* Assigns daily job duties to individual employees within the
responsible area based on production schedule from supervisor/
* Awareness of employee behavior, working conditions, equipment
safety; escalation when necessary and responds accordingly.
* Ensure inventory accuracy in the area of responsibility through
accurate inventory issuance, movements, and cycle count
* Prepare and deliver shift based pass down clearly summarizing
performance to plan and support needs.
* Ensure team members are adhering to the Hamilton manufacturing
and quality standards, through process audits.
* Training of personnel including the execution of training
validation: material issuance, clocking, quality of product
* Able to perform all assembly, test, troubleshooting duties within
the area of scope.
* Clearly articulate departmental needs with cross-functional team
members in the form of: problem statement, impact, resolution
* Timely escalation of material shortage, technical, or
process-related issues and follow up for resolution.
* Drives and maintains area cleanliness, organization, and 5S.
* Oversee employees in the absence of a department supervisor.
* Provides equitable treatment to all employees within the
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* Ability to work independently and with others.
* Ability to coordinate between other production areas.
* Ability to instruct assemblers in proper assembly procedures and
techniques, including the use of fixtures and associated
* Ability to read and interpret drawings and procedures to others,
including geometric tolerances.
* Ability to work with other people in a manufacturing
* Ability to use software applications.
* Good eye/hand coordination and motor skills are required.
* Position requires exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally
and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to
lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects. Sedentary work
involves sitting most of the time.
* High School diploma or equivalent
* 3-5 years in a technical environment troubleshooting complex
* Preferred prior experience as an Assembler, Electro-Mechanical
Assembler (EMA), or Senior Technician.
* Ability to troubleshoot fixtures and tooling in EMA.
* Diverse portfolio of exciting and innovative design projects.
* Tremendous opportunities for professional growth and
* Commitment to sustainable design.
* Competitive Compensation.
* Excellent Benefits Package (medical, dental, vision insurance,
paid time off, disability insurance, 401k, tuition reimbursement
and much more)
* Solid Stable Company.
* Drug-free workplace.
Keywords: Hamilton Company, Sparks , EMA Technician- Lead, Professions , Sparks, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!