Class B Hazmat Driver - Sparks, NV
Company: Clean Harbors
Posted on: September 17, 2022
Clean Harbors in Spakrs, NV is seeking a Class B Driver! Our Class
B Hazmat Drivers are responsible for driving a box truck, picking
up chemical/hazardous waste at customer locations and transporting
the waste to a Clean Harbors location or other disposal sites
making multiple stops per day.
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following
policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all time;
- Waste pick up from customer locations utilizing box
- Drivers are responsible for loading and offloading their
- Assisting the chemist in packing, segregating and labeling
- Available to work Household Hazardous Waste events as
- Maintain daily logs, time sheets, expense reports, dispatch and
trip reports as well as vehicle inspection reports.
- Must have a Class B CDL with Hazmat endorsement;
- 2 years driving experience with hazmat preferred;
- Tanker endorsement preferred;
- Ability to safely load and unload the truck;
- Ability to use a mobile computer.
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and
industrial services throughout United States and Canada, as well as
Mexico and Puerto Rico. The Company serves a diverse customer base,
including a majority of the Fortune 500 companies, thousands of
smaller private entities and numerous federal, state, provincial
and local governmental agencies. Through its Safety-Kleen
subsidiary, Clean Harbors also is a premier provider of used oil
recycling and re-refining, parts washers and environmental services
for the small quantity generator market. For many positions, we
have implemented a Competency Based Progression and Pay Program,
which directly rewards employees for developing increased
proficiency in their key job functions through training and
experience. At Clean Harbors you are offered unique opportunities
for all stages of your career.
Clean Harbors offers all eligible employees a comprehensive
benefits package including:
- Competitive wages;
- Opportunities for growth, development and internal
- Health, Dental and Life Insurance;
- 401K, tuition reimbursement, and generous paid time off;
- Company paid certifications, licenses and training.
To learn more about our company visit us at
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team;
however only those that complete the online application and meet
the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Keywords: Clean Harbors, Sparks , Class B Hazmat Driver - Sparks, NV, Professions , Sparks, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!