Mold Repair Technician
Company: Hamilton Company
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Hamilton Company is a worldwide leader in the design and
manufacture of manual, semi-automated and robotic products for
precision fluid measuring. We specialize in the development,
manufacturing and customization of precision measurement devices,
automated liquid handling stations, and sample management systems.
For more than 60 years, Hamilton has been satisfying customer needs
by combining quality materials with skilled workmanship, ensuring
the highest level of performance of every precision fluid measuring
device we manufacture.
Hamilton Company is looking for a Mold Repair Technician who will
work under the supervision of the Engineer Manager in our
production of mold injection. The Mold Repair Technician is
responsible for the proper upkeep of all plastic molds that are
used in the clean room.
Other responsibilities may include:
- Inspect and measure core pins, polish, if needed
- Measure tip of core pin and install proper bushing for tip
- Inspect bubbler tubes and all coolant system flow
- Check gates and runners for wear
- Check star tips on Smartscope for size
- Make sure all debris is clear of mold cavities and leader
- Check cartridge heater for degraded resistance
- Pull and clean clusters
- Clean hot drops
- Clean distribution tubes
- Inspect last shot for flash
- Perform all other duties assigned to him to insure the proper
upkeep and maintenance of all plastic injection molds
- All other duties as assigned
- Must be capable of applying considerable ingenuity in building
- Quality and volume of machining must match the needs of a
flexible and customer responsive production department.
- Must be able to operate all machinery associated with tool
fabrication and give advice/assistance to tool designers.
- Position requires exerting up to 10 pounds of force
occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently or
constantly to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move
- Good knowledge of modern tooling and techniques.
- Good knowledge of CAD designing.
- Must possess good oral and written communication skills
- Familiarity with USPS mailing equipment
- Familiarity with electric tug equipment
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Technical Certificate and/or LEAP or CTE Program Completion
- Diverse portfolio of exciting and innovative design
- Tremendous opportunities for professional growth
- Commitment to sustainable design
- Competitive Compensation
- Excellent Benefit Package includes medical, dental, vision
insurance, paid vacation time, paid sick time, disability
insurance, 401k, tuition reimbursement and much more
- Solid Stable Company
- Drug free workplace Associated topics: die, fixture, mold,
melt, molten, tool, toolmaker, tool and die, tool designer, tool
Keywords: Hamilton Company, Sparks , Mold Repair Technician, Professions , Sparks, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!