Heavy Equipment Operator - Material Handler CAT MH3022 or Liehberr LH22
Company: Fulcrum Bioenergy Inc.
Posted on: November 22, 2022
*Primary Job Functions: *
- Works safely and actively promotes a safety-first working
- Operates industrial equipment including forklifts and personnel
lifts to support operational functions and clearing jams.
- Operates heavy equipment loaders.
- Operates heavy equipment material handler, which includes
clearing, inspecting and sorting out bulky items from the inbound
MSW tips for loading the process system infeed.
- Top loads trailers from the tipping floor.
- Conducts daily pre- and post-inspections and conduct routine
preventive maintenance on heavy equipment.
- Ensures operations are being conducted in a safe and
environmentally compliant manner in accordance with Fulcrum work
*Secondary Job Functions*
- Cleans processing equipment, grounds, and work areas throughout
- Reports malfunctions and other maintenance and repair needs to
- Supports and relieves other FPF positions, as needed.
- Participates in other FPF operations and tasks throughout the
FPF, as assigned.
- Conducts other duties as assigned.
- Valid Nevada driver's license and ability to maintain such
- Forklift operator certification and ability to maintain such
- Willingness and acceptance to train in other operations and tasks
to ensure the ability to perform other duties throughout the
- Complete designated onsite Fulcrum heavy equipment loader and
heavy equipment material handler training and certification.
- Ability to participate in emergency response activities.
- Successful completion of a post-contingent offer medical
examination to ensure the physical requirements (listed below)
necessary for the safe operation of Sierra or job-related as
consistent with business necessity, as allowed by federal and state
law, can be performed without endangering the health and safety of
themselves or others.
- Fulcrum has made the determination that the performance of the
essential functions of this position has safety-related
implications. As a result, the position requires successful
completion of a post-contingent offer drug and alcohol test and is
subject to Fulcrum's Drug and Alcohol Policy.
- Successful verification of information contained on Fulcrum's
employment application, as well as a background check.
*Working Conditions: *
- The Feedstock Processing Facility handles and processes municipal
- Noise levels in the work environment are usually high, hearing
protection is required.
- An ability to work in sometimes dusty, hot, humid, or cold
- This is a full-time position. Shift work, including nights is
common and overtime is required.
*Physical Requirements: *
- Job duties may routinely require standing, climbing ladders,
walking, sitting, twisting, stooping, crouching, kneeling, talking
and hearing, making visual inspections, making precise hand and
finger movements, reaching or grasping.
- Job duties may routinely require specific vision abilities, which
include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral
vision, depth perception, and the ability to quickly adjust and
- Job duties may routinely require lifting and/or carrying objects
up to 50 lbs.
- Job duties may routinely require pushing and/or pulling objects
up to 50 lbs.
- Job duties may routinely require climbing ladders and/or stairs
to heights over 50 ft. and working in elevated locations.
- Job duties may require working in enclosed/confined spaces.
- Must follow company policy when operating any company equipment
and, or vehicles.
- Job duties may routinely require performing strenuous physical
activity while wearing personal protective equipment.
- Must be able to comply with Fulcrum's respiratory protection
program, including facial hair policy.
*Personal Protective Equipment (PPE): *
* Foot protection in the form of ASTM F2413-11 or F2413-18 puncture
resistant (PR) certified safety footwear must be worn at all
* Hand, eye and ear protection, a dust mask, safety vest and hard
hat are also required at times and will be provided by Fulcrum.
*Team Skills Requirements: *
Fulcrum fosters a professional environment and culture where
everyone is treated with respect and works closely together in
reaching the company's goals. As such, each employee is required to
possess and utilize the following skills:
* Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and written and
follow verbal and written instructions.
* Ability to establish effective working relationships with other
* Ability to effectively interface and communicate with a variety
of people with varying degrees of experience and
* Ability to work well with others including Fulcrum employees and
external contacts such as vendors, suppliers and agencies.
* Effectively resolve conflicts in a professional manner by
treating differences of opinion and judgement professionally as
opposed to on a personal level.
* Treat all with respect in a manner one would want to be
Job Type: Full-time
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Flexible spending account
* Health insurance
* Health savings account
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Retirement plan
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Sparks, NV 89436: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before
starting work (Required)
* Material Handler: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Fulcrum Bioenergy Inc., Sparks , Heavy Equipment Operator - Material Handler CAT MH3022 or Liehberr LH22, Professions , Sparks, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!