Posted on: November 22, 2022
Stord's mission is to make supply chains a competitive advantage
with best-in-class port-to-porch logistics combined with the
integrated technology that brands need to connect, orchestrate, and
optimize their supply chains. We've pioneered Cloud Supply Chain,
which combines all of the digital and physical elements of
logistics that leading businesses need in a unified offering. With
Cloud Supply Chain, Stord is enabling companies to compete and grow
with world-class logistics - including warehousing, freight and
fulfillment - in a single, integrated platform that's available
exactly when and where they need it. Hundreds of B2B and B2C
companies like Body Armor, Advanced AutoParts and Dollar General
use Stord to make their supply chains perform with the speed,
flexibility and ease of the cloud. Our rapidly growing team is
headquartered in the heart of Atlanta's vibrant tech community and
is led by former operators from Amazon, XPO, Ryder, Coyote, Convoy,
and Manhattan Associates. Stord is backed by over $325M in funding
from Kleiner Perkins, BOND, Founders Fund, D1 Capital, Salesforce
Ventures, Susa Ventures, Lux Capital, Lineage Logistics, and
Franklin Templeton Investments at a unicorn valuation of over $1.3
billion. Come help us help businesses out-deliver their competition
with Cloud Supply Chain.Position Description: Forklift Operators
are responsible for picking loading, unloading, sorting, staging
and transporting products into and out of a warehouse. Individuals
in this position must work cooperatively with other associates and
productively with little supervision. Following company safety
policies and procedures is of great importance to this position.
What You'll Do: Operate a forklift safely and efficiently, in
accordance with company or site-specific safety policies and
- Load and unload trailers, and transports to designated
- Check product on inbound/outbound to ensure that items and
quantities are correct and there is no damage.
- Use handheld scanners/equipment for warehouse management system
- Perform daily maintenance inspections of equipment.
- Work cooperatively with other warehouse associates.
- Participate in keeping the facility maintained in a clean,
neat, and orderly fashion.
- Additional duties assigned by supervisor. What We Need from
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be eighteen (18) years of age or older.
- Minimum of 2-year experience operating a forklift.
- Must be able to move and/or lift up to 50 pounds, and perform
physically exerting tasks of the jobs in a warehouse environment
that may be non-temperature controlled, meaning the indoor
temperature fluctuates throughout each season.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and
- Must be able to work overtime and adjust schedule as
- Experience with RF equipment.
- Warehouse experience in a high-volume environment; experience
in a food grade facility
- Familiarity with and ability to use order management systems
such as WMS.
- Forklift certified. Culture Snapshot: Our team is passionate
about sitting at the intersection of enterprise technology and
global logistics. The Stord company culture is electric, and we are
proud to offer a career experience that will make you excited to
come to work every day. We are creating an environment of
continuous improvement through collaboration and diverse thinking
by solving challenging problems and working with talented and smart
colleagues. At Stord you will have daily opportunities to learn and
inspire those around you. You will be surrounded by a team of
self-starters who are motivated to have an impact through driving
results. Below are a few perks of joining our team:
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Friendly, Passionate, and Intelligent Employee Base
- Creative Problem Solving and Entrepreneurial Thinking
- Fast-Paced Environment
- Low-Ego, Solution-Driven Culture
- Community Involvement and Volunteer Opportunities
- Employee Resource Groups: Women of Stord, JEDI (Justice,
Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion), Stord-Serves, & More Benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA) option
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - Mental Health
- Paid Parental Leave
- Gym Stipend
- Flexible PTO
- Paid holidays
- And more! We are an equal opportunity employer and value
diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of
race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation,
age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: Stord, Sparks , Forklift Operator, Professions , Sparks, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!