Material Handler - Days - Now Hiring up to $20.50 / hour
Posted on: November 23, 2022
Now Hiring up to $20.50 / hour
Complete your application below and visit us at our hiring
Onsite Warehouse Recruiting Office385 Milan Drive, McCarren NV
Monday - Friday 9:00am to 4:00pm
* This Office will be closed 11/17. Please come see us at our Reno
Recruiting Office at 8001 N. Virginia St. Reno, NV. 89506
USA Parkway Recruiting Office will reopen 11/18 at 9:00am.
There are several reasons why people choose to work and stay at
Chewy - competitive pay, great perks, opportunities for
advancement, and oh yeah, the ability to make pets, pet parents,
and pet partners super happy! As a member of our team, you'll
thrive in a safety-first work environment where your voice matters.
We will empower you to build, grow, and unleash your full
potential. You will be recognized for your hard work and
commitment, and we can't wait for you to join the pack!
Why you'll love working here:
- Safety, Health, and Culture are top priorities at Chewy with
all our roles and locations
- Multiple schedule options available
- Climate-controlled environment.
- Employee 20% Discount Program
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA and Life Insurance plans
- Wellness programs, Teledoc, and EAP
- Team building events and company sponsored luncheons
- 401k with company matching
- Paid Time Off: Full Time Members are eligible for up to 10 days
of PTO each year.
- Competitive wages and opportunity for increase
- Opportunities for career growth and promotion within the
What you'll do:
- Fulfillment Specialist do a wide range of warehouse functions;
labeling, replenishing, box making, loading/unloading trailers,
moving stowed product to various locations using a Forklift and or
- Fulfill and organize orders to ensure customer delivery process
is efficient and accurate
- Create accurate shipping documentation for domestic
- Utilize Power Industrial Trucks, material handling equipment,
safely and efficiently, to receive or transport products to storage
and staging locations
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Willing to be trained on PIT equipment (Powered Industrial
Trucks) i.e., Cherry Picker/Order Picker, High Reach, Movexx,
Pallet Jack, Walkie Rider, etc.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act
or similar law, and you need an accommodation during the
application process or to perform these job requirements, or if you
need a religious accommodation, please contact CAAR@chewy.com.
If you have a question regarding your application, please contact
Chewy is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace
diversity and inclusion of all Team Members.
regarding information collected from job applicants and how we use
it, please click here:
Keywords: Chewy, Sparks , Material Handler - Days - Now Hiring up to $20.50 / hour, Professions , Sparks, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!