Company: Agru America Inc
Posted on: November 16, 2023
Job Summary:The Maintenance Technician 1 ensures that the
machine working components and work areas are in safe condition.
They are responsible for preventive maintenance and downtime
machine repairs for the production process to be sure that high
quality product is being made and proper machine standards are
being followed. Responsibilities:
- Performs routine and preventative maintenance on all equipment
- Assists in a variety of maintenance activities including but
not limited to: machine repair, installation of new equipment,
building walkways, cleaning, painting, etc.
- Correctly and promptly completes all maintenance documentation
- Locates sources of problems by observing mechanical devices in
operation; listening for problems; using precision measuring and
- Removes defective parts by safely dismantling devices; using
hoists, cranes, and hand and power tools; examining form and
texture of parts.
- Informs the Maintenance Manager about: equipment problems,
safety concerns, procurement of spare parts and tools.
- Any other duties that the Company in its sole discretion may
assign as needed.Required Skills/Abilities:
- Ability to troubleshoot and multitask
- Electrical mathematic and unit conversion skills
- High attention to detail and is willing to learn
- Team player who is reliable and trustworthy
- Maintains a clean and safe work area.
- Verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Time management skills with a proven ability to meet
deadlines.Education and Experience:
- High School diploma / GED, required
- Completed Associates Degree/ Bachelor Degree in manufacturing,
engineering, electrical technology, or other related area,
- At least 2 years experience in industrial setting performing
- Previous experience in maintenance in a plastics/textile
manufacturer preferredPhysical Requirements:
- Must be able to frequently lift/carry/push/pull up to 50
- This position requires, but is not limited to, standing,
walking, utilizing stairs or ladders, driving automatic forklift,
climbing, squatting, stooping, twisting, bending, grabbing and
- Must be able to work in a non-controlled environmentAGRU
AMERICA, INC. IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Keywords: Agru America Inc, Sparks , Maintenance Technician, Professions , Fernley, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!