Automation Technician II
Company: EMCOR Group, Inc
Posted on: May 16, 2019
Mesa Energy Systems is a wholly owned subsidiary of EMCOR Group,
Inc. EMCOR is the world?s leading provider of mechanical and
electrical construction and facilities services, including
planning, consulting, and operations and maintenance. Mesa Energy
Systems is a HVAC mechanical services company that provides fully
integrated solutions for preventative maintenance and repair,
upgrading existing mechanical, electrical, and controls systems to
provide the most efficient economic solutions to meet customer
expectations.Job Title: Automation Technician IIJob Summary: Mesa
Energy Systems has an immediate need for an Automation Technician.
The Automation Technician I will inspect, test, adjust and repair
new or existing electric, electronic, mechanical and pneumatic
automation devices and systems. This position will also diagnose
the cause of electrical or mechanical malfunction or failure of
operational equipment and perform preventative and corrective
maintenance.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Tests, inspect and adjust sensors, meters, gauges and
controllers for accuracy.
- Able to read and identify components on a controls
- The ability to Identify mechanical equipment on drawings
(chillers, boilers, pumps, AHU?s, FCU?s, VAV?s, etc.).
- Understand basic electrical control circuits including 24VAC
power and controller input/outputs.
- Understand simple controls networking principles.
- Display knowledge of controls hardware.
- Ability to implementation systems graphics per project
- Replaces defective wiring and tubing.
- Records calibrations made, parts and components used, and
inventory of parts on hand.
- Prepares schematic drawings, sketches and reports to reflect
changes or alterations made in instruments, circuits, and systems
for as-built drawings.
- Monitor, identify and diagnose potential problems using
computer workstations and on-site observations.
- Interface with the installation or maintenance team members to
execute installations, repairs or modifications of controlled
systems and equipment.
- Schedule equipment run times as requested and produce system
reports of trends, histories, etc.Qualifications:
- Bachelor?s degree in Engineering (preferably Electrical or
Mechanical) or equivalent field experience.
- A minimum of four years of relevant experience, with at least
two years as a automation technician.
- Working knowledge of at least one HVAC controls systems
(preferably Delta, JCI or Andover).
- Knowledge of mechanical systems.
- Engineering skills required include knowledge of electronics,
mechanics, hydraulics, pneumatics and computer programming.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with control system architecture design, programming
or maintenance desired.
- Good computer skills, understanding of controls
- Must possess a valid driver?s license and meet MVR requirements
to operate a company vehicle.#CB2We offer our employees a
competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are
always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required
to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal
Keywords: EMCOR Group, Inc, Sparks , Automation Technician II, Professions , Sparks, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!