Slot Service Representative
Company: Legends Bay Casino
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job Description:The Slot Service Representative will be
responsible for the customer service in all slot areas of the
casino. This position will also support the players club, by
providing customers information about the players club and to issue
new cards, comps, etc.Job Requirements:
- Observe all activity within assigned areas helping with
instruction and advice to slot players on machine functions and
- Identify jackpot transactions, process, and complete them
promptly, accurately and with a high degree of service. -
- Be aware of the various types of slot cheating methods and/or
able to recognize any potential attempts while monitoring assigned
- Be capable of handling routine customer complaints and
incidents and exhibits the appropriate discretion to identify
situations that require the attention of supervisory personnel.
- Be well versed in the various property events, promotions and
relay to slot players in assigned area. -
- Understand and comply with company and departmental directives,
policies, and procedures.
- Always present yourself as a credit to Legends Bay Casino and
encourages others to do the same. -
- Ensure high quality service to all customers.
- Assist our customers with casino promotions, change, jackpot
payouts, slot machine issues with tickets. -
- Work in the Players Club signing up and issuing new or
replacement cards accessing current customer account information,
answering questions regarding points, comps, or club credits.
- Maintain composure and professionalism in a potentially
- Responsible for individual employee cash banks issued at
- Other duties as assigned.Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Basic knowledge of S.D.S, or Casino Market Place is a
plus.Additional Requirements: -
- Must have previous experience in handling cash.
- Respond to common inquiries and/or complaints from guest.
- Ability to deal with inebriated customers in a courteous
- Flexibility to work varied shifts, including weekends and
holidays, with variable overtime.
- Must be able to tolerate areas containing secondary smoke, high
noise levels, bright lights and dust.Required Work Cards:
- Registration with -Gaming Control BoardMachinery, Work
Equipment, Programs, Software, Hardware Used:
- Basic computer skills
- Word documents
- E-mail -Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Legends Bay Casino, Sparks , Slot Service Representative, Sales , Sparks, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!