PT Preload Supervisor NVRNO
Posted on: November 19, 2022
UPS is currently seeking highly motivated, energetic self-starters
to work as a Part-Time Operations Supervisor. This management
position involves directly supervising a group of Package Handlers.
Part-Time Supervisors train, develop, and hold their workgroups
responsible for safety, production and attendance. The Part-Time
Operations Supervisor impacts the organization by contributing to
the continued growth and profitability of UPS by maintaining the
highest standards for account productivity, accuracy, customer
service, organization, communication, cooperation, and safety.
The Part-Time Operations Supervisor provides innovative and
effective leadership and cultivates a functional working
relationship with all levels of personnel throughout the
organization. Part-Time Supervisors generally work Monday through
Friday at 5 1/2 hours a day. Medical, Dental, Vision are offered to
employees and their eligible dependents. Additional benefits
include educational assistance and paid vacations, among
* Management of department resources to ensure maximum output,
accuracy, and efficiency at all times.
* Meet or exceed all established standards for accuracy and
* Direct daily transload activities to support account objectives
for level of service, cost management, customer expectations, and
* Ensure that all department and/or corporate policies and
procedures are communicated, understood, and adhered to.
* Establish and promote a positive, team-oriented work environment
emphasizing employee involvement, pro-active communication,
inter-departmental cooperation, and continual improvement on all
* Implement employee personal development plans as required to
ensure the continuing professional growth of department
* Ensure that all department employees receive specific and
detailed orientation, skills and safety training, appropriate
materials and information, regular evaluations, and pro-active
coaching to support their continued development.
* Establish and maintain an aggressive cross-training program
within the department to promote development, enhance flexibility,
and ensure backup coverage of vital functions and processes.
* Function as an effective liaison and advocate on all levels to
ensure that employee, department, and corporate needs are addressed
in a timely and productive manner.
* Responsible to ensure that all employees adhere to safety
policies and procedures at all times, operating in full compliance
with department, station, corporate, OSHA, and WISHA
* Bachelor's Degree or International Equivalent - Preferred
* Management experience - Preferred
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on
the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national
origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or
any other characteristic protected by law Apply Now
Keywords: UPS, Sparks , PT Preload Supervisor NVRNO, Other , Sparks, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!